Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom’S Marriage Is In “Crisis”

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
As if there isn't enough bad news around....

Could Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s marriage be cracking underneath the weight of all their recent setbacks?

The couple has been adjusting to life in a new city, struggling to get pregnant, and also coping with Lamar’s father’s recent illness. They’ve had a rough few months, and now a source tells Life & Style that they’re in “crisis.”

Apparently, the move to Dallas has been especially hard on our favorite Kardashian couple. An insider says that Lamar “is not happy and Khloe isn’t either.” While his performance on the court is suffering, she’s missing her family. Adds the source, “Khloe is sad and jealous to see Kourtney and Kim getting so close.”

Fortunately, the friend believes that they can get through this rough patch because they “love each other” and want to “make things better.”

[font=Georgia,]Let’s hope so! We don’t know who would be more crushed about a Klhomar divorce: them or us![/font]

Nov 2006
Wilmette. Illinois
Yhr only "crisis" here is that these "reality show marriages" always look nice; but the truth of it is simply that it was all for television ratings; to keep someone's name in the news or on television. Didn't we learn that from the farce marraige of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries?

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Yhr only "crisis" here is that these "reality show marriages" always look nice; but the truth of it is simply that it was all for television ratings; to keep someone's name in the news or on television. Didn't we learn that from the farce marraige of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries?

I hear President Obama is going to call Khloe tomorrow to console her

Nov 2006
Wilmette. Illinois
nuttyjoe' timestamp='1331686096' post='389395 said:

I hear President Obama is going to call Khloe tomorrow to console her
I think she'll get better ratings if Jrnnifer Lopez or Eva Longoria call her. More farce marraiges!

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
And then there's this:

[font=Georgia, Century, Times, serif]
Snooki finally took to the cover of Us Weekly this week to confirm what we've all been suspecting -- she's pregnant. So why did the pouf-haired reality star lie to "Good Morning America" and others when asked if she was expecting a baby?​
[/font]

The "Jersey Shore" star sat down for numerous press interviews in early February to promote her forthcoming spin-off show with Jenni "JWoww" Farley, and each time denied that she was expecting. But in her pregnancy confirmation interview with Us, she admits that she knew she was pregnant in early January.​
[/font]

"'S--t, I've been drinking!'" was Snooki's first thought when she found out about her baby news, according to the magazine. "I was worried. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy."​
[/font]

"All along, Snooki wanted to make money off the announcement and sell the exclusive to a magazine," one tabloid editor tells me. "It's not unusual for stars to do this. Britneys Spears' sister made over $500,000 when she told the story that she was pregnant. But now, times have changed and no one is getting that sort of money anymore. Snooki would only have earned anywhere from $10,000 to $15,000 for her story."​
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Century, Times, serif][/font]