Kim Cancels Annual NK ANTI-US HATE FEST

Sep 2017
Hell
Looks like most of the usual Trump-bashing MSM media avoided mentioning reporting this:

In a sign of detente following the summit between leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump, North Korea has decided to skip one of the most symbolic and politically charged events of its calendar: the annual "anti-US imperialism" rally marking the start of the Korean War.

Fist-pumping, flag-waving and slogan-shouting masses of Pyongyang residents normally assemble each year for the rally to kick off a month of anti-US Korean War-focused events designed to strengthen nationalism and unity. It all culminates on 27 July, which North Korea celebrates as a national holiday called the day of "Victory in the Fatherland Liberation War".
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-anti-us-rally-cancel-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-a8415461.html

Apr 2013
Left coast
I guess he didn't want the army and the scientists to take that time off and continue making more weapons grade plutonium in the new facility he has been improving since he signed the useless piece of paper that Doltard was bragging about.

Jul 2015
chicago
I guess he didn't want the army and the scientists to take that time off and continue making more weapons grade plutonium in the new facility he has been improving since he signed the useless piece of paper that Doltard was bragging about.
Link please.

Sep 2017
Hell
That's awesome! Has Little Kim given up his nukes?
Was there a date attached that Kim was supposedly giving up his nukes? Also it has nothing to do with the OP, just a deflection post complete with your red herring.

The point in the OP is that there is a breakthrough. Where and how this ends up is anyone's guess at this point.

The beginning of dialog is good for this state of war that has gone on for over half a century.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Was there a date attached that Kim was supposedly giving up his nukes? Also it has nothing to do with the OP, just a deflection post complete with your red herring.

The point in the OP is that there is a breakthrough. Where and how this ends up is anyone's guess at this point.

The beginning of dialog is good for this state of war that has gone on for over half a century.
Respectfully, this cancellation sounds like theater to me.

I think Xi put the fear of Trump in Kim, something like, look, we don't have a problem with you making problems for the US, but Kimmie, you aren't as big and bad as you think you are.

This buffoon, Mr. Trump, is somewhat unpredictable, however he has a huge ego, and all ya gotta do is feed it. That's the key.

Invite him to NK. Have a summit. Make sure lots of pictures are taken of you and him shaking hands and stuff. Make promises you promise to fulfill at some indeterminate point in the future.

Hey, cancel your annual Anti-US Hate Fest. Butter up that ego. You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar. And read The Art of the Deal. That will teach you a lot about Mr. Trump, all you need to know.

It's all speculation on my part, but I don't trust Xi one iota, and Kim met with him twice before meeting with Trump. I'm sure they didn't merely discuss the weather.

Apr 2013
Left coast
You said in "the new facility". Your story says "may". please unform us where this facility is located.
A couple are new to the US intelligence.

“This assessment says there is more than one secret site. That means there are at least three, if not more sites,” he said.Lewis said the report also implied that U.S. intelligence had reporting to suggest North Korea did not intend to disclose one or more of the enrichment sites.
https://cnbc.com/2018/06/30/us-inte...-korea-making-more-nuclear-bomb-fuel-des.html