Kraft is fighting the human trafficing justification for surveilance

Jun 2018
South Dakota
In most cases when there's prostitution involved trafficking IS a legitimate concern. There have been a few cases here in TN where investigations have uncovered not only prostitution but girls that were being trafficked. Just because that one spa wasn't caught trafficking doesn't mean the police didn't have very real interest in investigating the place. That's WHY it's call an investigation !!!
True, however they need valid probable cause to investigate not just a gut feeling or anecdotal stories. My son the cop told of a "foot massage" parlor that was offering diabetic foot treatment and pedicures etc. They heard that there was prostitution going on there but were not able for over a year to get the goods needed to get a warrant to survail the place. After they finally got a warrant they saw a felon on parole leaving the place and it all unraveled from there. They had the place closed within a week. There was suspicion of human trafficing but none of the "victims" would rat them out.

Mar 2019
Texas
You think it's OK for Kraft to walk?
I think it's OK if the Mueller report is scrapped and the convictions all reversed also, don't you?
So what is good for one billionaire is good for another billionaire.

There is no way that kraft walks and that is not even covered in the article in the op. He is attempting to keep his sex tape out of the public even though the place was being legally surveilled. If you check out other articles then it will become clear that it was legal and will stand because there was cases just like what you pointed out in your other post about some other place being closed cause of sex. As you also pointed out quite often victims will not come forward and perps will be charged with lesser crimes so i would not take lack of sex trafficking victims as end all evidence.

Mar 2019
Texas
So now there is some john does suing the department. They try to claim they were violated cause their massage was recorded. The funny thing about that is that it was the PATROIT act that made delayed-notice warrants legal.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You think it's OK for Kraft to walk?
I think it's OK if the Mueller report is scrapped and the convictions all reversed also, don't you?
What makes you so certain he will walk?
What in the fuck does the Mueller injvestigation have to do with this?
You people are not even trying to act rational any longer.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
What makes you so certain he will walk?
What in the fuck does the Mueller injvestigation have to do with this?
You people are not even trying to act rational any longer.
Stop acting like yer stupid, we know yer not.
I didn't say Kraft would walk, just asked if it was OK if he did.
The Mueller investigation is based on FISA warrants obtained by possibly false info from the "dossier". See the comparison now?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Stop acting like yer stupid, we know yer not.
I didn't say Kraft would walk, just asked if it was OK if he did.
The Mueller investigation is based on FISA warrants obtained by possibly false info from the "dossier". See the comparison now?
Don't want to hear that shit.
Just tell me what this has to do with the Mueller investigation.
You know you people say shit like ,"stop acting like yer stupid" when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about but feel you have to say something.
Why ask me such a question> I haven't heard all the evidence, I'm not on the jury. If he's guilty he should pay the penality, if innocent he should walk.
WTF. Is this some of the "court of public opinion" bullshit?

THAT"S FUCKING IT? BOTH were bases in FISA warrants?
Shit-loads of crimes are every year. THAT"S your connection? :lol::lol::lol::lol::cool: