Ladies and gentleman , may i introduce the next president Bernie Sanders

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
He can do it this is a real thing folks he could be our next president
hes smart listen to him talk he's personable articulate and smart hes a mavin and a mensch

Dec 2015
Arizona
I like Bernie---always have--always will, but NO. Bernie will not grab the nomination. The DNC won't hand it to him--
for all sorts of reasons. IMO

Dec 2015
Arizona
then they are in for the fight of their lives
HAA....not to be disagreeable, Bill, but the DNC already had the fight of their lives, leading up to the 2016 election.
Besides, it's too TOO early to start making announcements. Some possible candidates haven't even declared yet. So, we've got 10 who HAVE declared: Booker, Buttigieg (?), Castro, Delaney, Gabbard, Gillibrand, Harris, Klobuchar, Sanders and Warren.
We haven't heard from O'Roarke or Biden or Hickenlooper and others yet.
If the DNC chooses wisely they will automatically throw out Bernie, Buttigieg, Liz, and Delaney. They'll be looking for a minority and possibly a woman. Why? Because the DNC goal SHOULD BE to get Americans to the polls, particularly the communities of color. It doesn't take Einstein to see how quickly the demographics are changing.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
HAA....not to be disagreeable, Bill, but the DNC already had the fight of their lives, leading up to the 2016 election.
Besides, it's too TOO early to start making announcements. Some possible candidates haven't even declared yet. So, we've got 10 who HAVE declared: Booker, Buttigieg (?), Castro, Delaney, Gabbard, Gillibrand, Harris, Klobuchar, Sanders and Warren.
We haven't heard from O'Roarke or Biden or Hickenlooper and others yet.
If the DNC chooses wisely they will automatically throw out Bernie, Buttigieg, Liz, and Delaney. They'll be looking for a minority and possibly a woman. Why? Because the DNC goal SHOULD BE to get Americans to the polls, particularly the communities of color. It doesn't take Einstein to see how quickly the demographics are changing.
God i hate hillary and to be honest i hate the democratic party if bernie doesnt win, i'm voting green i've had it, and youll get 4 more years of trump

Dec 2015
Arizona
God i hate hillary and to be honest i hate the democratic party if bernie doesnt win, i'm voting green i've had it, and youll get 4 more years of trump
Well, Hillary isn't running and you should take a good, hard look at some of the newbies. They are really great, have experience and progressive ideas.
If you vote Green?? There's no point in voting Green. That's a throw-away vote and you know it. Make your vote count.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Well, Hillary isn't running and you should take a good, hard look at some of the newbies. They are really great, have experience and progressive ideas.
If you vote Green?? There's no point in voting Green. That's a throw-away vote and you know it. Make your vote count.
its bernie or i vote green