Landmark legal shift opens pandora’s box for diy guns

Nov 2017
Exactly. The Bundy Bunch was allowed to act out their little drama.
Even for "play soldiers" they were grossly incompetent. Did not bring in enough supplies and when they took ONE causality they trampled each other in the rush to abandon their posts or simply surrender.
They were only good at waving their rifles in front of TV cameras and talking shit on Facebook. Total joke as any sort of military force.
Yup, I've had a few "Patriot" friends over the years. They go to the rifle range, and play around with their guns and laser sights, buy thousands of rounds of ammo and scores of magazines, and now they believe they're combat-ready. :lol:
It's a fallacy to generalize a conclusion from a couple examples.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Unceasing arming of America? What we've been having is the unceasing disarming of America. Someone had to resort to coming up with 3D printer plans to try to begin the process of reversing course.
Please show me the statistics that demonstrate the "unceasing disarming of America."

Oct 2010
Colorado
Wrong. It's just as valid and applicable today, just as it was any other day in the past and may always be in the future. A mere change of the calendar doesn't cause it to magically or inexpicably change.

How do you know this? What if you're wrong?

No, it won't crush you just because it wants to. I wouldn't be surprised if the colonists who defeated the Redcoats were told the same thing.

It will crush us if we allow it to deny us our 2nd Amendment, so what we need to do is not allow it to deny us our 2nd Amendment.

Yet another claim. Do you have any substance to back your claim?

I wouldn't call it mad at all, but it's to preserve and defend liberty.

Life free or die. Give me liberty or give me death.
smfh

Nov 2017
Please show me the statistics that demonstrate the "unceasing disarming of America."
Statistics? I don't know how any statistics would show the unceasing disarming of America. That's not what I'm referring to.

I'm talking about the laws that are created and enforced, such as the ones that ban this or that weapon, places like DC that pretty much banned all private citizens from owning or possessing firearms, limits on magazine capacity, concealed weapons permits, open carry permits, etc.

I'll post examples of such laws and people being arrested or killed by police (in some cases they didn't even have a weapon at all); do you want me to do that?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
That's why the government should never be permitted to disarm the people to any degree.

Just because that's the reason you or someone you know has or does those things doesn't mean it's the reason everyone has or does those things.
Then why did the "Brady Bunch" turn out to be such inept cowards?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Statistics? I don't know how any statistics would show the unceasing disarming of America. That's not what I'm referring to.

I'm talking about the laws that are created and enforced, such as the ones that ban this or that weapon, places like DC that pretty much banned all private citizens from owning or possessing firearms, limits on magazine capacity, concealed weapons permits, open carry permits, etc.

I'll post examples of such laws and people being arrested or killed by police (in some cases they didn't even have a weapon at all); do you want me to do that?
"Unceasing disarming of America?" I've yet to have anyone take away any of my firearms and I don't know of anyone disarmed against their will.
I still have my concealed carry permit. I still have several rifles and pistols in my gun safe. Has someone siezed any of yours?
Who has been disarmed?

Nov 2017
Then why did the "Brady Bunch" turn out to be such inept cowards?
This is the Brady Bunch - and old TV series:

But I know you're trying to be condescending towards those involved in the Bundy standoff incident.

Anyway I don't know that they were inept cowards. I was only ever somewhat familiar with the incident and some of the details. I don't even know if I necessarily completely agree or side with what either side of the incident did. The Bundy's might have been right about some of the things they did & wrong about others & same with the BLM or Nevada.

If they were cowards, maybe you need to ask them.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado

As I thought. There's no substance to your allegation. It's just a "time-honored" meme that spurs gun sales.

No one in the USA who wants to be armed isn't armed, laws be damned.

Nov 2017
"Unceasing disarming of America?" I've yet to have anyone take away any of my firearms and I don't know of anyone disarmed against their will.
I knew someone who had their hunting rifles confiscated by law enforcement in DC; this was a long time ago so I don't know the details. He was passing through DC, got in a car accident if I recall correctly, I guess it was DC police on traffic patrol who saw his hunting rifles and took them from him.

I still have my concealed carry permit.
A concealed carry permit isn't arms and no one should need a permit to carry, concealed or otherwise.

I still have several rifles and pistols in my gun safe.
Would you give them up if someone told you to give them up?

Has someone siezed any of yours?
That involves disclosing information I'd rather keep private. Maybe I have piles of weapons that I don't want to reveal. Maybe I have never owned any weapons knowing I don't need to own any as long as my neighbors and I are still allowed to legally own and possess weapons thus keeping the neighborhood safe - meaning I have never been in a situation where I could've been disarmed. Maybe there's yet another explanation that by merely describing it would disclose something I wish not to reveal.

Who has been disarmed?
1911...Turkey disarms citizens....shortly after 1.5 million Armenians are murdered.

1929...Russia disarms citizens....over the next 24 years....20 million Russians are murdered.

1935....China disarms citizens....between 1948 and 1952....20 million Chinese are murdered.

1938....German disarms citizens....over the next seven years....16 million Jews are murdered.

1956....Cambodia disarms its citzens....1975-1977.....1 million educated people were murdered.

1964.....Guatemala disarms its citizens.....then goes on to murder 100,000 Mayans.

1970....Uganda disarms its citizens....over the next decade....300,000 christians are murdered.
source: https://247sports.com/high-school/t...s/The-history-of-disarming-citizens-108411549