Landmark legal shift opens pandora’s box for diy guns

Jun 2018
South Dakota
What part of "going rogue" don't you understand? A rogue government restrained by the Posse Comitatus Act???? That's ridiculous.

Waco is a great example of the government deciding it'll get ya and there's nothing that you can do to stop it.
Waco was not a military action. It was Klintons FBI ordered by his AG, Janet Reno.

The mechanism here is the military not being required to obey an illegal order. Officers are schooled deeply on that subject. Our military, unlike those of other nations, where it doesn't exist, is acutely aware of Posse Comitatus. It was put in place after the Civil war to declare the actions of US troops, under cover of orders from the govt, illegal.

May 2018
USA
Frankly if I'd been running the show, I'd have descended on Bundy and his clan of traitors like the wrath of God and not a one would have survived. I'd have slaughtered those idiot gun nut/soldier wannabes quicker than you can say "Jackie Robinson". That's how traitors should be dealt with.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Frankly if I'd been running the show, I'd have descended on Bundy and his clan of traitors like the wrath of God and not a one would have survived. I'd have slaughtered those idiot gun nut/soldier wannabes quicker than you can say "Jackie Robinson". That's how traitors should be dealt with.
Leftists

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Ironically they were found not guilty. I guess you would have "slaughtered" your political enemies. How very Stalin of you.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Ironically they were found not guilty. I guess you would have "slaughtered" your political enemies. How very Stalin of you.
Remember when the american democrats were an anti-war, non-violent party for the middle class and the religious right were the authoritarian party trying to control the people w/ their moral panic?

Oct 2010
Colorado
Remember when the american democrats were an anti-war, non-violent party for the middle class and the religious right were the authoritarian party trying to control the people w/ their moral panic?
Yeah. We've lost the check formerly supplied by the old Democrats.

Now, arguably, both parties are authoritarian parties trying to control the people w/ their moral panic.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yeah. We've lost the check formerly supplied by the old Democrats.

Now, arguably, both parties are authoritarian parties trying to control the people w/ their moral panic.
If you listen the republicans are becoming more and more libertarian. Now one must wonder if the classical liberals and libertarians will just take over or if they will spit off. Time will tell. One thing is certain that if the democrats keep moving further and further left they will continue to push more wnd more people away.

Regardless this is good as it is exposing the warhawks who hide in plain sight on both sides of the aisle.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Oh, how the times have changed.

May 2018
USA
They were found "not guilty" due to prosecutorial incompetence, not because they weren't criminals.

Interesting how you Trump lovers always rush to defend traitors and secessionists, huh?