Latest Clinton individual to be suicided

Nov 2017
I don't think I've ever heard of this individual before, but he's now the latest person reported to have committed "suicide, according to a statement by his family" and to have been closely associated with Bill Clinton:

Alan B. Krueger, Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, Is Dead at 58

I suppose someone like Hollywood will come along and ask something to the effect of "what the fuck is the point here?!?!?!!!!???!?!?!" Maybe this will help: Arkancide

Reactions: Sabcat
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The death toll connected to the clintons is wildly strange. Remember the one guy who killed himself then zipped himself up in a bag and put himself in the bathtub after turning the A/C way up conveniently skewing the ability to accurately measure the time of death? That one was cool.

How about that one guy who was murdered at like 4am downtown in a failed mugging. Unfortunately the assassin's... i mean thiefs.... forgot his wallet and watch.

Hey, what about that chef that killed himself after publicly saying he had dirt on them and no longer could keep quiet.

But hey, everyone knows lots of people who die in mysterious ways you know... It's just people hate the clintons.

Reactions: webguy4
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
The death toll connected to the clintons is wildly strange. Remember the one guy who killed himself then zipped himself up in a bag and put himself in the bathtub after turning the A/C way up conveniently skewing the ability to accurately measure the time of death? That one was cool.
No I don't.

Reactions: imaginethat