LEAKED DOCUMENTS: Google Employees Considered Censoring Conservative Media After 2016 Election

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
What's really comical is watching the loons running these social media sites squirm and wriggle trying to put a neutral face on their liberal propaganda inventions. The same thing happened during the highly embarrassing revelation of the e-mail exchanges we saw between FBI agents. Trying to say they can be non biased is a joke.
FBI Agents wear cowboy boots. Look at the shoes first to find out what you are dealing with. Working farmers wear clod hoppers but retired farmers wear flip-flops.

edit: CPA's wear Wing Tipp.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Are those still around? Got mine in '65. Gave them up in the 80s for loafers. They had to change the name "loafers" to make them acceptable for mgt footwear to "slippers". Then mgrs were known as "sliders".
Never wore Wing Tipp which was highly prized back in the day. I did wear Ice Skates which I highly prized both figure and hockey.

edit: I wore Penny Loafers in Jr. High School wearing a Madras Shirt with a coiled gold snake ring on my finger that I paid for with my hard earned money with an Onyx Maltase Falcon on a gold chain around my neck. Times were weird back then.

Last edited:
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
No, anti-trust laws Don't likem tell the Democrat Congress to repeal them, and the GOP senate to Repeal them, and Trump to sign the new law.
Except there is no anti trust violation. You just don’t like what Google/Facebook is doing so you want to use the power of government to punish them or even destroy them.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Except there is no anti trust violation. You just don’t like what Google/Facebook is doing so you want to use the power of government to punish them or even destroy them.
There is they have a monopoly on the access to information and are limiting the access based on political bias.