Leftists Hate Freedom

Jun 2018
United States
Liberals hate the 1st Amendment. Most of them are pretty open about abolishing the Constitution and replacing it with a new communist manifesto. Liberals are for freedom of religion when it comes to Islam, but they oppose freedom of other religions, especially Christianity which they have been openly trying to illegalize. Liberals hate the 2nd Amendment and would love to see Americans become defenseless.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Liberals hate the 1st Amendment. Most of them are pretty open about abolishing the Constitution and replacing it with a new communist manifesto. Liberals are for freedom of religion when it comes to Islam, but they oppose freedom of other religions, especially Christianity which they have been openly trying to illegalize. Liberals hate the 2nd Amendment and would love to see Americans become defenseless.

Where do you idiots come up with this crap? Do you pull it out of each others asses, or do you suck it out? And where the hell do liars like you think Christianity is of any value in a country run by the likes of Trump? Hell, even the Evangelicals are turning against him.

George Will was wrong. You don't even have the sense of a poodle.

May 2018
Chicago
Where do you idiots come up with this crap? Do you pull it out of each others asses, or do you suck it out? And where the hell do liars like you think Christianity is of any value in a country run by the likes of Trump? Hell, even the Evangelicals are turning against him.

These people are just plain delusional. I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Remember you are talking about the "alternative facts" morons. The same group that says science can't be trusted and the Bible cannot be questioned.
While they support a moron who attacks the free press everyday. I think these deplorables post stupid shit merely to attract attention, pathetic souls that they are. :help::help::help::help:

Jun 2018
West

Very revealing post.
Anger.
Bigotry.
Hatred.

These things ooze from nearly every post you make. One more observation, it's clear that you and most others ONLY listen to the Left wing echo chamber.

It isn't just you, many on the Right have the same issues. The Political Class is very good at this division thing. Just look around the Nation, prayer groups marching getting attacked. ICE office being over run and occupied.

Someone has the Left whipped up into a frenzy of rage and it isn't Rump, he is simply the foil.

Me? I get angry at the petty name calling and bigotry that others justify when they do it, me included. Anyone who tosses out the Nazi card as flippantly s many here do are simply stunted emotionally. Neither Rump or his supporters are "Nazi's", they aren't "Fascists", they aren't going to round anyone (except the illegals), they aren't going to "gas" anyone.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Very revealing post.
Anger.
Bigotry.
Hatred.

These things ooze from nearly every post you make. One more observation, it's clear that you and most others ONLY listen to the Left wing echo chamber.

It isn't just you, many on the Right have the same issues. The Political Class is very good at this division thing. Just look around the Nation, prayer groups marching getting attacked. ICE office being over run and occupied.

Someone has the Left whipped up into a frenzy of rage and it isn't Rump, he is simply the foil.

Me? I get angry at the petty name calling and bigotry that others justify when they do it, me included. Anyone who tosses out the Nazi card as flippantly s many here do are simply stunted emotionally. Neither Rump or his supporters are "Nazi's", they aren't "Fascists", they aren't going to round anyone (except the illegals), they aren't going to "gas" anyone.
It's a shame this character can't get over everybody on the liberal side of the aisle's hate and anger issues ... it seems to be all he cares about. And then he could work on his own "NewSpeak alternative facts with a certain perspective" issues. If he realized how much lying and distortion and dishonesty there was coming from the right wing wackjob Trumpeteer KoolAde sucking cult members, he would understand why the anger was not only perfectly acceptable - it's required of anybody with an education and a desire for honesty and truth in their society.