Let's Hear from a Jew on the Shooting

Nov 2005
California
Goddamn, the Charlottesville thing again. How many times do i have to debunk this.
Once, with evidence, would be nice.
I was all over the threads after it occurred. I posted that video REPEATEDLY and REPEATEDLY pointed out that it was the neo-nazis WHO ORGANIZED THE WHOLE EVENT.
Nobody replied to that.

The prominent figures on the right realized that rally was going to turn into a shitstorm and pulled out before it even happened and asked the same of anyone connected w/ them . This left the nazis and thevmasked communists who out numbered the nazis something like 3 to 1. To turn that town into a battle field.
Can you provide any evidence to substantiate this claim?
No. Of course not.
Cause it's some crap somebody pulled out of their butt to try and weave a nice story...

Above and beyond that, YOU ARE NOT REFUTING WHAT I SAID.
Whether or not any "prominent figures on the right" ever thought about showing up, IT WAS NEO-NAZIS WHICH ORGANIZED THE PROTEST.
This was never put together as a rally for history buffs and neo-nazis crashed the party.
THE ONLY REASON this even occurred at that time WAS BECAUSE NEO-NAZIS CHOSE THE PLACE AND THE TIME.

And these were the people Trump labeled as "very fine people".

Do you concider yourself to be part of the new american left, just because you dont personally go about calling everyone who dissagrees w/ you nazis out loud do you tell other leftists that that is a terrible approach? Do you disavow this like the leftists demand of every person whos political leanings are similar to someone else who goes against the leftist agenda.
First off, can I just say I think it's incredibly amusing when you ask me questions but you show such cowardice in answering other people's questions...

Secondly, "new american left" is a term that I have no idea what you think it means. I don't know how you define it.
Judging by context, you have either stereo-typed it negatively or you define it based on name-calling.
Either way, I don't care. There is no point to the topic of this thread for the question.
The only reason you are asking is because you stereo-typed the entire group as name-calling nazis and I pointed out examples of how your claim was false.
Instead of showing some intellectual integrity, you instead go off on this stupid rant of meaningless questions.

Here you are trying to associate the person who committed this act w/ those who politically dissagree w/ you, under what evidence?
"this act"?
Elaborate on what that means. Because your assessment of my actions look like a bad strawman argument, but you have spoken so loosely you may actually be referring to something.

That sounds like calling people like at least nazi sympathizers at the least yet it is leftists who are presenting authoritarian tendencies. You just want to hide behind corporations to silence people.
One thing I have noted over time is that when some people starts sentences saying "That sounds like...", what follows is not even remotely what actually happened.
Same in this case.

I mean what are you even arguing?
You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension problems.
You make all sorts of bad strawman claims against me, then you ask what I am arguing?
You are obviously floundering for some kind of morally superior foothold that you clearly do not have.

You just got finished proclaiming a lie that the "new american left" attacks anybody who disagrees with them by labeling them as nazi.
And then in the same damn post you proclaimed that the new american left were like the nazis.
And you haven't the self-introspection or internal honesty to even recognize that???

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
LOL...referencing your own thread, as if it's original research. That's called "plagiarism", btw. Oh, the "reference" you used in your original thread was from, of course, a notorious RW fake news agitprop site (shocker shocker).

You wingers do love your propaganda so, don't you? And you wonder why the rest of America just laughs....

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
History

The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer.
Funded by / Ownership
The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Bothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.
Analysis / Bias

The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump.
Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers.
Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source that is Mixed for factual reporting. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)
Source: Daily Wire

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
@potatohead

You posts are to long to quote.

I was all over those threads too posting about it. any of the people who were "alt right" at the time before the media and Richard Spencer commandeered the term to be synonymous w/ "racist" and "nazi"

Gavin on "unite the right"

He talks about it in the 1st 30 sec.

I dont remember off of the top of my head who else was invited and pulled out but there was a number. I think Milo, Steven Crowder and Ben shapiro. But gavin should be sufficient to get the point since well, ge is billed as a "nazi" by the new american left and all.

Look at the list of those who attended.

It was billed as a "unite the right" rally and at that time the term "alt right" ment to a lot of people "not Republican" after that that changed as the media ran w/ it giving shit stains like the organizers of that event seemingly never ending press coverage.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
LOL...referencing your own thread, as if it's original research. That's called "plagiarism", btw. Oh, the "reference" you used in your original thread was from, of course, a notorious RW fake news agitprop site (shocker shocker).

You wingers do love your propaganda so, don't you? And you wonder why the rest of America just laughs....

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
History

The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer.
Funded by / Ownership
The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Bothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.
Analysis / Bias

The Daily Wire presents news with a right wing bias in reporting and wording. For example headlines are usually sensational and utilize strong emotional language such as this: Democrats Boo God. Then They Quote The Bible To Attack Trump.
Virtually every story favors the right and denigrates the left. The Daily Wire has also published some false information such as these and this directly from Ben Shapiro. Further, a factual search reveals that the Daily Wire, on a whole, has a mixed track record with fact checkers.
Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source that is Mixed for factual reporting. (9/2/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/16/2018)
Source: Daily Wire

Try thinking things thru before you say stupid things and spam a thread.

It makes you look more foolish than usual.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Aw...did I make you mad by exposing your "linking of yourself as a source"??
Nope. I linked an already existing thread, on the subject. The title of the thread eas the title of the article that was posted and linked in the thread.

I don't ever try and pass others writing off as my own. Have you seen my posts?

I rarely use punctuation, spellchecker or any other editing software. I just swipe and send.

Nov 2005
California
Part of the problem is who called the rally in the first place.
The right likes to pretend that it was just some innocently concerned citizens who were concerned about a statue and some nazis crashed the event.
But that's not the case...
As I documented in that Vice video, the racists themselves requested the permit and pushed for the event.
Goddamn, the Charlottesville thing again. How many times do i have to debunk this. The prominent figures on the right realized that rally was going to turn into a shitstorm and pulled out before it even happened and asked the same of anyone connected w/ them . This left the nazis and thevmasked communists who out numbered the nazis something like 3 to 1. To turn that town into a battle field.
I was all over those threads too posting about it. any of the people who were "alt right" at the time before the media and Richard Spencer commandeered the term to be synonymous w/ "racist" and "nazi"
I would be fascinated to see you prove this claim that you had offered this video before...
You know what? I just realized something. I can search this forum for every time you posted this video by searching for the video string on the youtube link: 4JifLpjDsOI
And in doing so, I came up with some very expected results. You have posted this video ONCE. In this thread. The one I am responding to.
You have never posted this video on this forum before that...

But again, I understand you are accustomed to lying about such things...

Gavin on "unite the right"
He talks about it in the 1st 30 sec.
Again, do you read or listen to the stuff you throw out there?
Cause the video you just posted PROVES ME RIGHT.
Within the first 30 seconds. First thing this guy says:
I talked to…
There was this guy Jason Kessler who was organizing it and I said I stand by everyone’s right to free speech but that doesn’t mean I have to attend everything.
And when I saw that thing was going white nationalist / white power...

First thing the guy says is that Jason Kessler was the man organizing the rally. Jason Kessler was asking others to come attend HIS rally.
Jason Eric Kessler (born September 22, 1983) is an American white supremacist[1][2][3], neo-Nazi,[4][5][6] and far-right political activist.[7][8][9]
Part of the alt-right, he is known for being the main organizer of the white nationalist Unite the Right rally held in Charlottesville, Virginia during August 11–12, 2017.[10][11][12]

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.
To repeat myself:
Part of the problem is who called the rally in the first place.​
The right likes to pretend that it was just some innocently concerned citizens who were concerned about a statue and some nazis crashed the event.​
But that's not the case...​
As I documented in that Vice video, the racists themselves requested the permit and pushed for the event.​

That is 100% true!

I dont remember off of the top of my head who else was invited and pulled out but there was a number. I think Milo, Steven Crowder and Ben shapiro. But gavin should be sufficient to get the point since well, ge is billed as a "nazi" by the new american left and all.
I get that the neo-nazis who organized the Charlottesville rally attempted to get others from the right to attend.
They want legitimacy. They want the members of the right to legitimize them.
And of course there were some on the right who chose not to attend because they recognized exactly what I stated. This rally was being called by the neo-nazis!
There are also some on the right who chose to attend the rally. But as I said on the threads about Charlottesville earlier, if I had showed up innocently at a neo-nazi organized rally, I would promptly leave the event. Any responsible non-racist would act likewise.

Look at the list of those who attended.
It was billed as a "unite the right" rally and at that time the term "alt right" ment to a lot of people "not Republican" after that that changed as the media ran w/ it giving shit stains like the organizers of that event seemingly never ending press coverage.
What list? You provided no list.
I don't give a damn what the neo-nazis attempted to "bill" this as. Of course they're going to try to pretend their numbers are much larger than they are.

YOUR OWN VIDEO explicitly stated that the neo-Nazis were organizing this.
Exactly as I stated.
You "debunked" nothing.

If you want to discuss this further, maybe you can try to show how Jason Kessler is not a neo-nazi?
But of course, you would lose that battle too cause there is too much evidence he is.

Last edited: