Let's Hear It for the Girls!

Sep 2015
earth
Its time we begin removing white male ceo's, managers and other supervisory position. We should enact a law that does not allow white cis gender males to advance to upper level management positions. These positions, by law should be only allowed for minorities, and marginalized people.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Your paying $1800/mo for medical insurance is ridiculous. How many are covered? I wish I could call BS on ya, but I can't. I know of families paying $2000-3000/mo. At that rate, getting sick doesn't seem optional, if you catch my drift here....

The primary problem with Obamacare? It's an unholy private/public marriage, and the way it was passed sucked. Too many lies were told.

Medicare drug prices soar at 10 times rate of inflation, report says

Medicare is being gouged.
There was a public option to it originally, which Republicans promptly sued to have removed. That was the single biggest move to hurt the law.

Ironically, 70% of voters support a Medicare for all system, including a majority of Republican voters.

There is to much emphasis that looks at cost. How much does 2000-3000 a month cost?

How much would that family save paying another 6% in payroll taxes?

How much would businesses save not paying for employee provided healthcare?

How much more could they pay their employees if they didnt?

The amount their employees would be paying in higher payroll taxes?

What could any family do with an extra 2000-3000 a month they are not paying in premiums to an insurance company?

It's not even close. I'll gladly pay those higher taxes. Most people would once you show them the numbers.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Its time we begin removing white male ceo's, managers and other supervisory position. We should enact a law that does not allow white cis gender males to advance to upper level management positions. These positions, by law should be only allowed for minorities, and marginalized people.
It's a moot point. Those are the ones cut from large companies in restructuring.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Everyone has their own work history and Talent is indispensable. Run things behind the scene and always be hourly and never salaried. Be the go to guy without threatening management. I was offered a management position and said if you force it on me, I quit.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
There was a public option to it originally, which Republicans promptly sued to have removed. That was the single biggest move to hurt the law.

Ironically, 70% of voters support a Medicare for all system, including a majority of Republican voters.

There is to much emphasis that looks at cost. How much does 2000-3000 a month cost?

How much would that family save paying another 6% in payroll taxes?

How much would businesses save not paying for employee provided healthcare?

How much more could they pay their employees if they didnt?

The amount their employees would be paying in higher payroll taxes?

What could any family do with an extra 2000-3000 a month they are not paying in premiums to an insurance company?

It's not even close. I'll gladly pay those higher taxes. Most people would once you show them the numbers.
Shhhhhhhhhhh skews. You might wake up some Rs who are asleep, dreaming the American Dream.