LGBXYZ

Aug 2019
De Congo
You don't know of a single person who thinks it's wrong...? How about the transgender athletes, the sanctioning orgs. and the Progressive Sheeple Cattle who "celebrate it".
Female to male athletes aren't what I'm talking about, it's the "converted men" who will rewrite all the records that were established by "natural women". Such a travesty that only Enlightened Progressive Sheeple Livestock would think is OK.

May 2018
Chicago
You don't know of a single person who thinks it's wrong...? How about the transgender athletes, the sanctioning orgs. and the Progressive Sheeple Cattle who "celebrate it".
Female to male athletes aren't what I'm talking about, it's the "converted men" who will rewrite all the records that were established by "natural women". Such a travesty that only Enlightened Progressive Sheeple Livestock would think is OK.
It's a travesty that you can only use talking points in your posts. Try thinking for yourself sometime. At present, you resemble every other right wing troll on this site.

Also, quit hijacking this thread.

May 2018
Chicago
I don't know of a single person who doesn't think it's wrong. Including the male-to-female athletes who are forced to compete against women because the men's leagues will not allow them into their competitions.

Also, female-to-male athletes are not allowed to compete against women, so they are completely eliminated from competing as it would be ludicrous for them to compete against men.
He's just another troll, sent here from who knows where.

Aug 2019
De Congo
It's a travesty that you can only use talking points in your posts. Try thinking for yourself sometime. At present, you resemble every other right wing troll on this site.

Also, quit hijacking this thread.
You can't think for yourself well enough to disprove the point I made...!
All you've got are your own "talking points" that some lisping, ponytailed, genetic dead end loser of a gender studies professor taught you to recite like a myna bird. LOL.