Lib attacks GOP candidate

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
A man allegedly yelling “fuck Trump” tried to stab a Republican congressional candidate in California on Sunday, but failed — and was arrested — after his switchblade malfunctioned.

The candidate, Ruby Peters, told BuzzFeed News the attack happened Sunday afternoon while he was manning his campaign booth at a street festival in Castro Valley, California. A man — later identified by the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office as 35-year-old Farzad Fazeli — walked by the booth and started screaming “fuck Trump, fuck Trump,” Peters said.

“Then he stops and he turns around an says ‘I’ll show you,’ and he charges my table,” Peters said.

A Man Allegedly Yelling "Fuck Trump" Tried To Stab A Republican Congressional Candidate

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
When Fazeli then hurled a coffee cup at the booth, Peters said he stood up and threw him to the ground, adding, “I didn’t hit or punch him, I just leg-swooped him.” But Fazeli allegedly came at Peters again.

“He immediately hops up, reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a knife,” Peters said. “He’s circling me and saying, ‘I’m going to kill you motherfucker.'”

Peter said he grabbed a wooden sign from a nearby booth to defend himself, but Fazeli eventually ran off without ever managing to get his knife open.

A Man Allegedly Yelling "Fuck Trump" Tried To Stab A Republican Congressional Candidate

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Dumb ass should have had a gun, stupid liberal
Stupid Lib didn't know how to get his switchblade to work. Probably didn't know that they are as illegal as he might possibly be too. In the PRC he'll go free and get a medal.................

TDS in full bloom...........................

Jun 2018
South Dakota
ummmmmm, you dont have to be a Liberal to hate Trump and/or Republicans.......

that said, i hate violence and i am glad he didnt have a gun.
You don't have to have a license to drive a car but the vast majority of drivers do, well unless you're in Calif.