Liberal Logic (or lack of)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
This cruised across my E-Mail bag this a/m. Describes the way Liberals view the law to a T.

"Rule #1:

Laws exist to be used against Republicans and enemies of the Left; we don't actually CARE about whatever is illegal under those laws, we only care that the laws can be used as a club to imprison, harass and punish our enemies.

Should a member of the Left trangress, the pureness of his or her heart renders the offense itself irrelevant, because

(a) We don't actually care about the alleged offense, we care that the law can be used to punish our enemies;

(b) given the Leftist in question is not our enemy, there's no reason to use the law to punish him or her;

(c) therefore, the offense must be forgiven."

Jun 2013
Ohio
When Senator Al Franken was accused of groping women, the dems pressed him to resign. When Jim Jordan has 7 past wrestlers accuse hive of ignoring sexual assault, the Republicans circle the wagons. And don’t even get me started on how the Republicans look the other way of the most corrupt president in our history. Hell, you attack law enforcement in his defense. You are intellectually pathetically weak.

Nov 2012
Michigan
When Senator Al Franken was accused of groping women, the dems pressed him to resign. When Jim Jordan has 7 past wrestlers accuse hive of ignoring sexual assault, the Republicans circle the wagons. And don’t even get me started on how the Republicans look the other way of the most corrupt president in our history. Hell, you attack law enforcement in his defense. You are intellectually pathetically weak.
Define corrupt and give examples please. Do you have anything that compares to selling US uranium to the Russians?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
honest, another thread devoted to stupidity?

Great job Clicker II :blink:

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Our resident libs posting habits are the reason I changed my signature line. It took a couple of days but it has been confirmed. There are no posts that actually address the subject. There seems to be little discipline in that area here. When all you got is trolling, your gun is empty.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Our resident libs posting habits are the reason I changed my signature line. It took a couple of days but it has been confirmed. There are no posts that actually address the subject. There seems to be little discipline in that area here. When all you got is trolling, your gun is empty.
You're personal and biased personal opinion. Who gives a fuck? B)

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
This cruised across my E-Mail bag this a/m. Describes the way Liberals view the law to a T.

"Rule #1:

Laws exist to be used against Republicans and enemies of the Left; we don't actually CARE about whatever is illegal under those laws, we only care that the laws can be used as a club to imprison, harass and punish our enemies.

Should a member of the Left trangress, the pureness of his or her heart renders the offense itself irrelevant, because

(a) We don't actually care about the alleged offense, we care that the law can be used to punish our enemies;

(b) given the Leftist in question is not our enemy, there's no reason to use the law to punish him or her;

Irrelevant partisan garbage you pulled straight out of your ass.

Dec 2015
Arizona

"Rule #1:

Here's an idea. How about BOTH sides of the aisle care about the LAW and the offense?? How about the Rightside of the aisle care about at least one or the other, particularly when it comes to your lying, cheating president.

Here's another idea. IF the Leftist breaks the law he/she should accept the punishment and so should those on the Right.

Last idea (for now) depending on the offense and the claim of Christian values, maybe forgiveness isn't such a bad idea.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Define corrupt and give examples please. Do you have anything that compares to selling US uranium to the Russians?
There you go making baby jesus cry again. Why do you keep repeating that lie?

Not one microgram of US uranium went to Russia.