Liberal/Progressives at their finest.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Jul 2019
Georgia
Spicer being a sucky dancer is about 999 on my list of shit I care about.

although this is everything right here

Jul 2019
Georgia
I think I remember Spicer being tangled up in the Ukraine/China scandal, somehow (don't quote me I feel his name was tossed out at some point)

anyway, that's more important than his flaming (sic) dancing

Dec 2012
California
LOL, the petty quibbling about Spicer is indicative of Liberal thinking. Well, at least, when they attempt to think....

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Trump tweeted at least twice urging people to vote for him. Watching dancing with the stars, fox and golfing. That seems to be all he does outside his very expensive rallys.
So, as is typical of many right wing posts trying to attack liberals, the post actually points negatively to right wingers. Who will vote for DWTS people just because of politics and Trump, even if he is not worthy

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
LOL, the petty quibbling about Spicer is indicative of Liberal thinking. Well, at least, when they attempt to think....
Waltzing With Wusses

Here's a thought they're totally capable of thinking: What if that's not Sean Spicer, but Melissa McCarthy doing her gig from Saturday Night Live, made up to look even more like him? Let's tell them that it is, so they won't be crying themselves to sleep so much, on this issue at least.

Reactions: caconservative