Liberal/Progressives at their finest.

Nov 2005
California
Because democrats do make up "something." They do fabricate stuff. They do lie. Like Warrens "Middle class taxes aren't gonna be raised." BS.
And you take it all hook, line and sinker.
I would agree with you regarding Democrats (and Republicans) having the capability (and historic examples) of making things up.

However, regarding the actual impeachment here, what have Dems made up?
Note: Reviewing what I think is your original statement, you didn't explicitly say that Dems did make something up regarding impeachment. I acknowledge that.

In fact, Trump getting the president of Ukraine to investigate Biden and his kid, sounded reasonable until learned what the law was about a president getting another country to investigate a political opponent of his. Then it dawned on me, that's what the whole Russian thing was about for the last 2 years. Seems Trump would've know better.
This is the thing that boggles my mind.
Repubs have spent MONTHS, if not YEARS proclaiming that the Russian investigation was wrong based on the allegations that Trump is now guilty of.
How the Trump faithful crowd can refuse to acknowledge that Trump did exactly what he accused others of doing is mind-boggling!

If Trump's innocent, I don't think it would matter to the democrats. If they can make something up, they will. But when they do, surely Trumps team and the republicans will expose the lie's built into the false evidence.
If that be the case, then let the democrats have all the rope they need to hang themselves with. Trump will make them look foolish. The Dems will run someone like Warren. And Trump will beat her by a landslide.
The flip side of this needs to be acknowledged as it has been documented.
62% of people who approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president say they can't think of anything he could do that would cause him to lose their support, according to a Monmouth University poll published Tuesday.​

To me, the bigger problem is Republicans who will refuse to look at the evidence.
Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told reporters Tuesday that he would not be reading two newly released deposition transcripts, calling the Democratic-led impeachment probe a “bunch of BS.”​

When the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee says the evidence doesn't matter...

And even worse, the congressmen that are up for re-election next year, especially those who were involved in the lies, will have a hard time trying to get re-elected. It could end up with Trump as POTUS, the Senate winning more seats. And the Dems loose the House.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Biff
Sep 2019
Here
I would agree with you regarding Democrats (and Republicans) having the capability (and historic examples) of making things up.

However, regarding the actual impeachment here, what have Dems made up?
Note: Reviewing what I think is your original statement, you didn't explicitly say that Dems did make something up regarding impeachment. I acknowledge that.
You have a brain. Nice too see one around here for a change. I'm usually dodging spats about how I spell "commi."
But I digress. No one knows exactly what the democrats have made up about this impeachment enquiry yet. Or even if they have. When it comes to political leaders in the R & D parties, I keep at least one eye open. You have to, or they'll let you down, every time. It's why I'm not a democrat any longer.
Come to think of it, none of us really know anything other than what we're told. Since 90% of everything we're told about this, comes from R & D's through the media. Which also lies.
'
Example of my point: (Not necessarily for you. Because you have a brain. But for those that like to correct my "commi" spelling) Let's say Nancy Pelosi make a statement about Trump. Example: "I was just informed that Trump like to sit when he pee's."
What do we know now? That Trump sit when he pee's? That he likes to do it? Pelosi got her information from someone else?
Answer: None of the above. All we REALLY know is that Pelosi said something about Trump.

Am I assuming that the dems have lied about anything during this impeachment process? You bet. Why? Because I heard the same news as everyone else did. And I found to believe that same news one certain way.
Like climate change, Iraq's WMD's, Santa Claus, democrats statements on the impeachment, republicans statements on the impeachment, etc etc etc, not one of us actually know's sht.

This is the thing that boggles my mind.
Repubs have spent MONTHS, if not YEARS proclaiming that the Russian investigation was wrong based on the allegations that Trump is now guilty of.
Allegations of what's just happened, with the Ukraine call? Because all the stuff before, didn't lead to an indictment. But for the sake of argument, I was with Amash who came out even before a lot of democrats, that Trump was guilty of obstruction. Amash is a politician. And I don't normally believe politicians. But for some reason, I believe Amash.

How the Trump faithful crowd can refuse to acknowledge that Trump did exactly what he accused others of doing is mind-boggling!
Let me count the ways.
They're brainwashed morons.
They're "lesser of two voters." (Same as the above)
They know how much the left lies. But just haven't figured out the right lies just as much.

I could do this all day.

The flip side of this needs to be acknowledged as it has been documented.
62% of people who approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president say they can't think of anything he could do that would cause him to lose their support, according to a Monmouth University poll published Tuesday.​

To me, the bigger problem is Republicans who will refuse to look at the evidence.
Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told reporters Tuesday that he would not be reading two newly released deposition transcripts, calling the Democratic-led impeachment probe a “bunch of BS.”​

When the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee says the evidence doesn't matter...

And even worse, the congressmen that are up for re-election next year, especially those who were involved in the lies, will have a hard time trying to get re-elected. It could end up with Trump as POTUS, the Senate winning more seats. And the Dems loose the House.
All this above is where the quotes got off. But I have a brain and can figure it out too, I think.

Question to a Trump supporter: If Trump shot a pregnant women on 5th avenue, killing her and her baby, would you still support him.
Trump supporter: Depends on why he shot her.

This is the kind of right vs left stupidity, and voters obsession with politicians that got me to this forum. The last one was full of Trump supporters just like that. And because most of the mods were Trump supporters too, I got infractions all the time there (too)

On the flip side of that, ask a commi a year ago, if he thinks we should begin drawing down troops in the middle east and have them all home in a year or so, and they'd tell you "Yes, of course. Trump is a POS scumsucking baby killer... blah blah blah blah.

Post Warrens plan to keep our military over there to help rebuild Afghanistan's infrastructure, and you get replies like this.

I'm cool with cutting back military operations, and using a small fraction on the money we save from that to help these countries that we have had a part in destroying for years.

Just when I didn't think I could like her more.........thanks
BTW @se7en , don't get your panties in a wad. It was just an example.

Jul 2019
Georgia
You have a brain. Nice too see one around here for a change. I'm usually dodging spats about how I spell "commi."
But I digress. No one knows exactly what the democrats have made up about this impeachment enquiry yet. Or even if they have. When it comes to political leaders in the R & D parties, I keep at least one eye open. You have to, or they'll let you down, every time. It's why I'm not a democrat any longer.
Come to think of it, none of us really know anything other than what we're told. Since 90% of everything we're told about this, comes from R & D's through the media. Which also lies.
'
Example of my point: (Not necessarily for you. Because you have a brain. But for those that like to correct my "commi" spelling) Let's say Nancy Pelosi make a statement about Florida Man. Example: "I was just informed that Florida Man like to sit when he pee's."
What do we know now? That Florida Man sit when he pee's? That he likes to do it? Pelosi got her information from someone else?
Answer: None of the above. All we REALLY know is that Pelosi said something about Florida Man.

Am I assuming that the dems have lied about anything during this impeachment process? You bet. Why? Because I heard the same news as everyone else did. And I found to believe that same news one certain way.
Like climate change, Iraq's WMD's, Santa Claus, democrats statements on the impeachment, republicans statements on the impeachment, etc etc etc, not one of us actually know's sht.

Allegations of what's just happened, with the Ukraine call? Because all the stuff before, didn't lead to an indictment. But for the sake of argument, I was with Amash who came out even before a lot of democrats, that Florida Man was guilty of obstruction. Amash is a politician. And I don't normally believe politicians. But for some reason, I believe Amash.

Let me count the ways.
They're brainwashed morons.
They're "lesser of two voters." (Same as the above)
They know how much the left lies. But just haven't figured out the right lies just as much.

I could do this all day.

All this above is where the quotes got off. But I have a brain and can figure it out too, I think.

Question to a Florida Man supporter: If Florida Man shot a pregnant women on 5th avenue, killing her and her baby, would you still support him.
Florida Man supporter: Depends on why he shot her.

This is the kind of right vs left stupidity, and voters obsession with politicians that got me to this forum. The last one was full of Florida Man supporters just like that. And because most of the mods were Florida Man supporters too, I got infractions all the time there (too)

On the flip side of that, ask a commi a year ago, if he thinks we should begin drawing down troops in the middle east and have them all home in a year or so, and they'd tell you "Yes, of course. Florida Man is a POS scumsucking baby killer... blah blah blah blah.

Post Warrens plan to keep our military over there to help rebuild Afghanistan's infrastructure, and you get replies like this.

BTW @se7en , don't get your panties in a wad. It was just an example.
curious why you didn't respond to my post in the thread I posted it in, and instead brought it over here to melt about it? And I'm not sure what's wrong with it anyway.

also, what lies have Dems told regarding impeachment? Can you give specific examples?

Sep 2019
Here
curious why you didn't respond to my post in the thread I posted it in, and instead brought it over here to melt about it? And I'm not sure what's wrong with it anyway.
Sometimes I respond to BS. Sometimes I don't. Don't let it hurt your feelings. I ignore others comments sometimes too.

It's all be ok.

also, what lies have Dems told regarding impeachment? Can you give specific examples?
Honestly, I haven't kept up with it specifically. Just a few minor details here and there. Until it get's down to the nitty gritty, like in the Senate, where all the unclassified information comes out, then I'll probably focus on it more.
I don't trust anything either side says. Been there, done that. Got the T shirt to prove it.
But we do know democrats and republicans lie. So knowing that, why should anyone trust what they say?

Or better yet, why do you?

Wait. Hold it. Don't answer that, I already know the answer. You don't trust the republicans. (for the same reason I don't trust both of them)

P.S. I asked you not to get your panties in a wad. And you did it anyways.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Sometimes I respond to BS. Sometimes I don't. Don't let it hurt your feelings. I ignore others comments sometimes too.

It's all be ok.

Honestly, I haven't kept up with it specifically. Just a few minor details here and there. Until it get's down to the nitty gritty, like in the Senate, where all the unclassified information comes out, then I'll probably focus on it more.
I don't trust anything either side says. Been there, done that. Got the T shirt to prove it.
But we do know democrats and republicans lie. So knowing that, why should anyone trust what they say?

Or better yet, why do you?

Wait. Hold it. Don't answer that, I already know the answer. You don't trust the republicans. (for the same reason I don't trust both of them)

P.S. I asked you not to get your panties in a wad. And you did it anyways.
So your're speculating again, cool. It would be great if you could recognize when you're speculating and when you're discussing facts

I've been following it very closely, was hoping you'd have an example so I could look into it. I can't think of one at the moment myself. I'm not basing my stance on what Dems say, by the way, but rather the witness testimony.

Sep 2019
Here
So your're speculating again, cool. It would be great if you could recognize when you're speculating and when you're discussing facts
Who's facts? The facts that come out of DC? Ha Ha Ha .. Yeah, let's go with that.

I've been following it very closely, was hoping you'd have an example so I could look into it. I can't think of one at the moment myself. I'm not basing my stance on what Dems say, by the way, but rather the witness testimony.
As in most forums, anyone posting something other than the status quo, will get hit with a bunch of BS, childish, irrelevant comments or stupid question. Why? Because that's the way the political forum wind blows. You know that.

Don't cha?

BTW, how do you know that what you think you know about this impeachment inquiry is factual?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Who's facts? The facts that come out of DC? Ha Ha Ha .. Yeah, let's go with that.
court filings, legal documents, sworn testimony. if you really want to be informed, you need to read the source documents, and ignore any spin or bias

As in most forums, anyone posting something other than the status quo, will get hit with a bunch of BS, childish, irrelevant comments or stupid question. Why? Because that's the way the political forum wind blows. You know that.

Don't cha?

BTW, how do you know that what you think you know about this impeachment inquiry is factual?
I've read all of the opening statements from all witnesses, and a chunk of sworn testimony. They all corroborate each other (especially now with Sondland's "I do now recall" addendum). I have numerous posts in various threads regarding all of this.

Not sure why you think you have a valid opinion on the situation, since you just admitted you haven't followed it. Seems to me you're just trolling.

Sep 2019
Here
court filings, legal documents, sworn testimony. if you really want to be informed, you need to read the source documents, and ignore any spin or bias

I've read all of the opening statements from all witnesses, and a chunk of sworn testimony. They all corroborate each other (especially now with Sondland's "I do now recall" addendum). I have numerous posts in various threads regarding all of this.

Not sure why you think you have a valid opinion on the situation, since you just admitted you haven't followed it. Seems to me you're just trolling.
Court documents? What court?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Court documents? What court?
right now, DOJ's attempts to block Mueller GJ testimony from going to the house so they can use it for impeachment inquiry

funny thing is that DOJ's whole defense was based on a WaPo article,
you know the evil liberal media who they hate

also Kupperman's lawsuit to avoid testimony. Yesterday the House dropped the subpoena, so as to not set a precedent that one can avoid a subpoena legally

Sep 2019
Here
right now, DOJ's attempts to block Mueller GJ testimony from going to the house so they can use it for impeachment inquiry

funny thing is that DOJ's whole defense was based on a WaPo article,
you know the evil liberal media who they hate

also Kupperman's lawsuit to avoid testimony. Yesterday the House dropped the subpoena, so as to not set a precedent that one can avoid a subpoena legally

You mean you read news articles about it.