Liberal Va gov created a problem

Aug 2018
been around
This may be a test bed to see if disarming the nation en masse is doable. It's importance cannot be overstated.

It's not looking good for gun grabbers, thank goodness.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I don't know what's going on in here but are micropeeners starting sanctuary cities because they're sad about laws on their micropeen extensions?

if so, I'd die of laughter

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
This may be a test bed to see if disarming the nation en masse is doable. It's importance cannot be overstated.

It's not looking good for gun grabbers, thank goodness.
Who in your family was killed or injured by civilian firearms through suicide, domestic violence, crime, police action, or accident?

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Now he stuck with it. This seems to be in response to his statement that he'd call out the Natl Guard to enforce his illegal law.
2A refers to 2nd Amendment and the sanctuary concept refers to protection from enforcement of certain gun laws. I predict that the distribution of this sort of local regulation will correlate with firearm violence and death with little relationship to defensive uses. Furthermore, I find it ironic that this legislation finds favor among the confused pro-gun wackos who typcially complain that firearm laws are NOT enforced.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Furthermore, I find it ironic that this legislation finds favor among the confused pro-gun wackos who typcially complain that firearm laws are NOT enforced.
If you actually knew or understood the reason they are not going to obey an illegal law you might find a lot of others who have refused to obey the law too.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I don't know what's going on in here but are micropeeners starting sanctuary cities because they're sad about laws on their micropeen extensions?

if so, I'd die of laughter
If you get any sillier with these desperate responses I'll die laughing.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
If you actually knew or understood the reason they are not going to obey an illegal law you might find a lot of others who have refused to obey the law too.
Once again, we are reminded that so often those with impulse control, paranoia, anti-social anarchist tendencies, a heightened sense of self-righteousness, propencency for violence and desire for punitive retribution with a disproportionate response to crime turn out to be those who think that firearm control measures are unreasonable.

Jul 2019
Georgia
If you get any sillier with these desperate responses I'll die laughing.
so is that a yes?

are snowflake micropeeners creating "sanctuaries" so they can carry their micropeen extension without fear?

I can't even type that with a straight face......thank you so much for the laughs

Nov 2012
nirvana
Now he stuck with it. This seems to be in response to his statement that he'd call out the Natl Guard to enforce his illegal law.
He hasn't created anything. Do you live in Virginia? If not mind your own business.
Let me explain a couple of things about Virginia you might not know. The people there just overwhelmingly voted to turn that state blue.

It ain't switching back. If you consider that a problem for you. Then you've got one that's not going away.

Secondly, those citizens voted for those gun laws, and they are not unconstitutional, and will be upheld. As they are in seven other states.

Any law enforcement agency that fails to enforce those laws, is guilty of a crime in and of itself, and no longer has the moral or statutory authority to enforce any laws, and is now a lawless community.

Time is not on your side if you're a penile dysfunctional ammosexual. The country as a whole is becoming less gun nut, and it's just a matter of time, before enough generational change makes that the norm in America.

While this will take time. It's going to happen, and all of the sanctuary hickville backwaters, isn't going to change that reality.

One thing I do know growing up in Virginia, it's just a matter of time before a cop pulls over a minority with the wrong gun, and then the snowball effect begins.

Every redneck in Virginia can talk all of the shit they want, but when reality rears it's ugly head, they will all happily register their AR's rather than take that chance. Running background checks will become the norm also, just by making it easy for anyone to conduct it privately through the state police, using their smartphones.

The Heller decision handed down by the Supreme Court has be reaffirmed, and the laws being passed by the state, and already in force in the other states will remain, and since the Supreme Court just recently turned down a case challenging those laws, the counties in Virginia don't have any recourse but to comply with the laws.

Reactions: Biff and se7en