LIBERALS DON’T SHARE OR BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AS MUCH AS RIGHT-WINGERS, STUDY FINDS BY CHANTAL DA SILVA ON 2/6/18 AT 8:

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
LIBERALS DON’T SHARE OR BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AS MUCH AS RIGHT-WINGERS, STUDY FINDS
BY CHANTAL DA SILVA ON 2/6/18 AT 8:

Fake news published in the U.S. was overwhelmingly consumed and shared by right-wing social media users, a new study from the University of Oxford has revealed.

Research from Oxford's "computational propaganda project" investigated into the sources of "junk news" shared in the three months leading up to President Donald Trump's first State of the Union address last month.

On Facebook, they found that "extreme hard-right" conservatives shared more fake news stories than all other political groups combined, while on Twitter, Trump supporters consumed the most fake news.

Most of the fake news shared on social media is coming from right-wing conservatives, an Oxford study has found

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
This doesn't surprise me. Just look at the source of most fake news containing posts here.

BTW, here's the link to the actual research paper reference in the OP if anyone wishes to question the methodology or such:

http://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/93/2018/02/Polarization-Partisanship-JunkNews.pdf
Without peer review and double blind study, research is fake news. I hate to mention how many times CERN got egg on their face but at least twice that I know of.

edit: CERN proved the Higgs Boson and give them credit for that, Atlas. Without the Higgs Boson you would have no mass also called the God Particle.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Confirmation bias

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias is a variation of the more general tendency of apophenia.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia

May 2018
USA
I find it hilarious how the simpletons are so quick to accept RW fake agitprop (Hillary running a child sex operation out of a pizza joint, Jade Helm 15, etc) and so reluctant to accept REAL facts :D