Lil' Kimmy trolls Trump

Dec 2015
Arizona
North Korea fires projectiles hours after offering talks with U.S.

LIl' Kimmy says "hey, BBF, lets talk". Then he launches two missiles.

Maybe in fact they were just very large fireworks to celebrate the upcoming meeting?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/north-korea-projectiles-fire-talks-us-1.5277111
Yeah, but........I bet the Trumpster got a very very nice letter--a beautiful letter--from little Kim. Maybe even a little bit of an apology?? YUP--here it is in a tweet:

"....also a small apology for testing the short range missiles, and that this testing would stop when the exercises end. I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future! A nuclear free North Korea will lead to one of the most successful countries in the world!"
Sweet. So no worries. Kimmies intentions are honorable and if he shoots more of those projectiles and one lands on the White House--no problem---he will just write a very very nice apology--a beautiful apology. All will be well.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Yeah, but........I bet the Trumpster got a very very nice letter--a beautiful letter--from little Kim. Maybe even a little bit of an apology?? YUP--here it is in a tweet:

"....also a small apology for testing the short range missiles, and that this testing would stop when the exercises end. I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future! A nuclear free North Korea will lead to one of the most successful countries in the world!"
Sweet. So no worries. Kimmies intentions are honorable and if he shoots more of those projectiles and one lands on the White House--no problem---he will just write a very very nice apology--a beautiful apology. All will be well.
I feel like I read somewhere that Kim figured out that all he has to do is flatter trump and all will be well.

I may not have read that, it may have just been blatantly obvious.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I feel like I read somewhere that Kim figured out that all he has to do is flatter trump and all will be well.

I may not have read that, it may have just been blatantly obvious.
That's all anyone has to do. It's called manipulation. Works beautifully on Trump. Flattery gets you ANYWHERE. Just tell him how large his hands are and he's putty.

Sep 2017
Hell
That's all anyone has to do. It's called manipulation. Works beautifully on Trump. Flattery gets you ANYWHERE. Just tell him how large his hands are and he's putty.
Then why with so many good folks that hate him so much as of now has yet to flatter him to self-abdicate the iron throne, if it was so darn easy?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Apr 2013
La La Land North
A thought hit me. With Bolton gone, now Trump has a free hand to cuddle up to Lil' Kimmy as much as he wants without that disapproving stare. He's probably rejoicing right now.