Limo owner a FBI informant

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I was wondering why the Federal Government was investigating a car accident.

Seriously ??? TWENTY PEOPLE ARE DEAD !!! You don't think their families want EVERY law enforcement agency in the nation investigating the accident ?? I didn't realize it until it was pointed out, this is THE DEADLIEST transportation accident in almost a decade.

Also limo conversions are NOT regulated !!! There ARE NO safety regs as there are for new cars. They're looking at the structure to see if it failed and why.

Apr 2013
Left coast
That this guy was an FBI informant is significant how exactly? He wasn't the driver, he was the owner.

I know, I know, it was Derp State and they thought Trump was on the Limo, right?

Nov 2017
Virginia
I am baffled at how all 18 people in a limo could end up dead from striking an SUV; I'm curious about what exactly it is that killed them. Did they suffocate or burn to death from a fire? Was it physical trauma such as broken neck or bleeding to death from a severe wound? I suppose drowning & electrocution don't seem plausible, but I don't know. I can understand if say the driver and a passenger riding shotgun were both killed from being in relatively dangerous positions, but not everyone on board. Does anyone happen to have any details or insight on how it killed everyone? I'd be interested even in some educated conjecture at this point.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
That this guy was an FBI informant is significant how exactly? He wasn't the driver, he was the owner.

I know, I know, it was Derp State and they thought Trump was on the Limo, right?
Would you knowingly rent a limo servce from an FBI ex-informant who may have been playing both sides of the street? A Muslim who might well have people from 3 sides of the issues sharpening knives for him? This could be simply a case of repairs/maintenance not being done or sabotage.
Not me bro.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Would you knowingly rent a limo servce from an FBI ex-informant who may have been playing both sides of the street? A Muslim who might well have people from 3 sides of the issues sharpening knives for him? This could be simply a case of repairs/maintenance not being done or sabotage.
Not me bro.
It's interesting that you would never consider the fact that maybe he was an informant to honor his new country but instead just assume he has some evil intent.

That tells more about you than him.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I am baffled at how all 18 people in a limo could end up dead from striking an SUV; I'm curious about what exactly it is that killed them. Did they suffocate or burn to death from a fire? Was it physical trauma such as broken neck or bleeding to death from a severe wound? I suppose drowning & electrocution don't seem plausible, but I don't know. I can understand if say the driver and a passenger riding shotgun were both killed from being in relatively dangerous positions, but not everyone on board. Does anyone happen to have any details or insight on how it killed everyone? I'd be interested even in some educated conjecture at this point.
After it blew the stop sign at nearly 60 miles an hour it hit the parked car and two men standing near by, then it ran off into a raven behind the store. I suspect that none of the passengers were wearing their seat belts and that they were thrown forward when the car crashed into the raven. From the pictures it's a very long vehicle and they probably had massive momentum when it stopped. Probably broken necks and massive head trauma.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
It's interesting that you would never consider the fact that maybe he was an informant to honor his new country but instead just assume he has some evil intent.

That tells more about you than him.
Your kneejerk reaction says volumes about you. You should do a bit of research before sliding into character, but then you're a liberal, it figures.

I assumed nothing.

It was a plea deal.

FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash
"Hussain became an FBI informant after being convicted of federal fraud charges in 2002 in Albany, according to the Albany Times Union. He was taking payments from immigrants, some of whom could not read English, in a scheme to cheat on state exams to obtain driver's licenses. "

Apr 2013
Left coast
Your kneejerk reaction says volumes about you. You should do a bit of research before sliding into character, but then you're a liberal, it figures.

I assumed nothing.

It was a plea deal.

FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash
"Hussain became an FBI informant after being convicted of federal fraud charges in 2002 in Albany, according to the Albany Times Union. He was taking payments from immigrants, some of whom could not read English, in a scheme to cheat on state exams to obtain driver's licenses. "
So I go back to what does that have to do with this?