Lindsey Graham 2.0

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Dec 2017
USA
@Sabcat

I cant believe she is trying to play it off as if 1/1000 is a legitimate claim to a singular race/ethnicity. She must think everyone else in the country has a sub-70 IQ to try and get away with that (or, otherwise, is a cult member that will believe anything). Not a good look.

Reactions: Sabcat
Jul 2019
Georgia
Lindsay's challenger

thing is, he's a black guy running against a trumpian Republican in the South. I followed both the GA and FL governor's races very closely, and even though both Abrams and Gillum were more popular, I mean way more popular, and should have won, the trumpian Republican eeked it out. which I expect Lindsay to do as well

I'm pretty jaded, but rightfully so

Reactions: Clara007 and cwII
Jul 2019
Georgia
by the way, did he ever take the DNA test he promised in the OP?
I doubt it, or either he did, and didn't want to show the results.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Graham is such a huge disappointment. He's another one who KNEW what Trump was and in fact, spelled it out:

December 2015:
Tell Trump to go to hell!
Trump is a race-baiting, xenophobic bigot.
July 2015:
Trump is selling fear and prejudice.
Donald Trump is a jackass.
2016:
The future president a “kook,” “crazy” and “unfit for office,” among other things
February 2019:
What happened to me? Not a damn thing.

AND we are supposed to respect Lindsey, along with a whole host of other Republicans who did exactly the same thing.
Did Trump change? Did Trump STOP being a race-baiting, xenophobic jackass/bigot/kook? Did he stop being unfit for office?
If so......when, Lindsey?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The Democratic Party has plenty of problems, which in "normal" times could appear substantial.

In these times, the D's problems look inconsequential. The GOP owns the gutter. It is the party of deception. The GOP's good side is no more.

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
He did. It came back 35% Hypocrite, 25 % Moron, and 40% Bootlicker.
The more I read about Graham the clearer it becomes that Graham's turn-around can be explained away with his statement: I want to be in Trump's orbit. (Yes he said that.)
In politico-speak what does that mean?
Here's what I think. I think it means that Graham wants what Graham wants: decision-making power, political support, influence, control, sway....etc.
In other words, Graham *NEEDS* TRUMP. Were you hoping for something more profound?
AND if you want to take this a step further, apply that "NEED" to every single Republican running for reelection.

Here's another word that applies: PATHETIC

Feb 2018
Oregon
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is ready to show up Sen. Elizabeth Warren, saying Tuesday he plans to take a DNA test to find out whether he has more Native American heritage than she does.

“I’m going to take a DNA test,” Graham told “Fox and Friends” on Tuesday. “I’ve been told my grandmother was part Cherokee Indian. It may all just be talk.”

Lindsey Graham to take DNA test to find Native American roots: 'I think I can beat' Elizabeth Warren

Epic
So? Tell me what difference it makes. Does it make Warren a liar? Does it make Graham honest?

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007