LIVE: President Donald Trump URGENT Speech at NRA Convention in Indiana

Nov 2017
LOL...I can only imagine how stupid the simpleton's speech is. Will be fun reading the lies he told in tomorrow's news.
I think everything that's live on YouTube is saved as a recording you can watch later. Instead of drinking the Koolaid by waiting to read what the fake news claims are lies he says, why not instead watch it for yourself to see if he actually does lie or not? What's the point in believing the fake news?

May 2018
USA
why not instead watch it for yourself to see if he actually does lie or not? What's the point in believing the fake news?
For the same reason I don't watch Fox News. I don't like being lied to, especially by draft dodging, low-IQ simpletons like Donald Trump, who is unable to string together a complete sentence to save his life.

Apr 2019
America
You haven't been paying attention. On the other hand if you are a simpleton yourself how would you know?
What does paying attention have to do with the fact Trump is president and a very quick study. He is already better at the establishment's game. He has beaten the MSM at their own game also. Calling me names only show you have 0 that is worthwhile listening to. Anything else?

May 2018
USA
What does paying attention have to do with the fact Trump is president and a very quick study. He is already better at the establishment's game. Calling me names only show you have 0 that is worthwhile listening to. Anything else?
I said "if you are a simpleton yourself how would you know". So, in your claim that I'm insulting you, you are essentially agreeing that you are a simpleton. You should be kinder to yourself.

Regarding the comment on Trump being "a very quick study"...Really? Donald Trump is a moron by ANY measure. He's a simpleton that rarely speaks or writes in complete, coherent sentences. The fact you refer to him as a "very quick study" makes me question YOUR mental faculties. Trump is so stupid he's terrified of his HS and college grades getting out and has threatened to sue those schools if his scores are released.

Apr 2019
America
I said "if you are a simpleton yourself how would you know". So, in your claim that I'm insulting you, you are essentially agreeing that you are a simpleton. You should be kinder to yourself.

Regarding the comment on Trump being "a very quick study"...Really? Donald Trump is a moron by ANY measure. He's a simpleton that rarely speaks or writes in complete, coherent sentences. The fact you refer to him as a "very quick study" makes me question YOUR mental faculties. Trump is so stupid he's terrified of his HS and college grades getting out and has threatened to sue those schools if his scores are released.
Truman never went to college and was tasked with deciding whether or not using nuclear weapons. You are full of innuendo and shit, and not one bit of it provable.