Liz Warren passes Bernie

Jul 2019
Georgia
Honestly, I like her, in any other election she would be my top pick. But this is crucial. We need someone that can beat Trump. I haven't seen that part in her yet.
that's one thing I'm unsure of regarding her as well

she's extremely intelligent and is very poised, but doesn't score so high on the charisma scale, and that's where she may fall behind

it may take a charismatic candidate to energize voters. trump is awful but he's charismatic and energizing to his base.

Jul 2019
Georgia
speaking of, the next debate lineups are out. Warren, Sanders & Buttigieg should be interesting.

TUESDAY, JULY 30
Sanders
Warren
Buttigieg
O’Rourke
Klobuchar
Williamson
Delaney
Hickenlooper
Ryan
Bullock

WEDNESDAY, JULY 31
Biden
Harris
Castro
Yang
Booker
Inslee
Gillibrand
Gabbard
Bennet
de Blasio

Jul 2019
Georgia
I haven't really been following Sanders too much, but is he casting off Warren as the "corporate" arm of the Dem party?

see, that's one of the things that turns me off about him - they are the same ideologically

and she's a Democrat. He's not. He only becomes a Dem when it's necessary for an election.

Feb 2019
nunya
Sure we are. Tell me how many genders there are and who built those detention centers and cages at the border.
2 genders. Although some people can be transgender. Which is perfectly ok. Detention centers were built by the US government. There also isn't enough of them because the Republicans don't want to fund the border nor provide decent living space for shoeless migrant children.