LOL at the defenders of free speech here

May 2008
WT and I were having a brisk argument about the NYC mosque.

She didn't like it so she popped me with neg reputation (which doesn't bother me, who cares?). "Total bull" was the comment.

Figuring that this must be important to her, I promptly returned the favor.

This exemplifies the left's view of free speech. Good for them, but if you disagree, "they'll drag you through the Berkeley campus strapped to the hood of their hybrid and drop you off at the Campus Center for Why America Sucks." Edited to Add: I got the quote somewhat wrong but it is on the video, which may be the greatest political comedy piece around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDM_96X40BU"]YouTube- Richard Jeni A Big Steaming Pile Of Me CLIP[/ame]

Jul 2007
NJ
Oh please. I have gotten like 5 neg reps form you or who ever on posts that aren't insulting or over the top. If you can dish it out, you can take it. Free speech is protected, and rules are rules, all of which are being followed here without event. WTF are you talking about? LOL at the pathetic need some people have for attention.

Jul 2007
NJ
Oh, and what I didn't like was the lies you told about the Islamic faith in that post. That was why I gave it a neg rep. You made no effort to be honest and it was total bull.

May 2008
waitingtables said:
Oh please. I have gotten like 5 neg reps form you or who ever on posts that aren't insulting or over the top. If you can dish it out, you can take it. Free speech is protected, and rules are rules, all of which are being followed here without event. WTF are you talking about? LOL at the pathetic need some people have for attention.

As much as I hate Grand Funk:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rppsj-8KQEo]YouTube - Grand Funk Railroad - Paranoid[/ame]

RidinHighSpeeds

Site Founder
Jan 2005
Massachusetts
haha I've seen this video from Richard Jeni all the time and it always makes me laugh! Thanks for sharing

May 2008
waitingtables said:
Oh, and what I didn't like was the lies you told about the Islamic faith in that post. That was why I gave it a neg rep. You made no effort to be honest and it was total bull.

I agree, and you provided so many facts to support your position.

I should have added to your m.o.:

Any fact she doesn't like is a lie, but she'll never refute that fact with facts.

May 2008
RidinHighSpeeds said:
haha I've seen this video from Richard Jeni all the time and it always makes me laugh! Thanks for sharing

Richard Jeni was such a great comedian. His death was terrible.

Jul 2007
NJ
Are you being paranoid about the neg rep you got? Please. You can't debate or converse without stirring the pot.

May 2008
I Confess: I lied about Islam

Islam is the religion of peace. There is absolutely no connection between Islam and terrorism. It is not true that a sizeable portion of the Muslim population wants Islamic government. There is nothing in the Koran or Islamic teachings that suggests that all non-believers should be killed/persecuted/forced to adhere to Islamic law.

May 2008
waitingtables said:
Are you being paranoid about the neg rep you got? Please. You can't debate or converse without stirring the pot.

I simply talk about what I see.

You have clearly stated that you are the sole judge of who is Christian (and I was NOT one of the ones who called you out on it the first time you said it).

You now profess to be the sole judge of who is a real believer in the Constitution.

I can tell you are getting all mad and huffy over nothing. I'm not stirring up anything.