Looks like freedom of speech & freedom of the press is in the process of being destroyed.

Nov 2017
Or it has been going on for a while & this video is evidence that the college campus venue is one place that's being used for that agenda. This appears to be a journalist (or member of the media, or whatever you want to call her, I don't really care because it doesn't really make any difference to me) basically being accosted by students and armed police:

One of the things that the woman who's basically loudly repeating the same political chant like a religious ritual says, at least at one point, is "this is a loving space." If she Believed that, if she practiced what she was preaching or chanting, where's the love from her? Where's her love for freedom of the press? Where's her love for freedom of speech? She wants to practice her freedom of religion (with her chanting and preaching), yet is bothered by the presence of this Infowars journalist? Is this a case of do as I say not as I do? Seems she's being a hypocrite.

Anyways, supposedly it's a public space, yet the students and armed police are saying and acting like it's a private religious shrine not open to the public; which is it, Rutgers University, a public space or a private shrine for students only?

Apr 2016
Florida
Or it has been going on for a while & this video is evidence that the college campus venue is one place that's being used for that agenda. This appears to be a journalist (or member of the media, or whatever you want to call her, I don't really care because it doesn't really make any difference to me) basically being accosted by students and armed police:

One of the things that the woman who's basically loudly repeating the same political chant like a religious ritual says, at least at one point, is "this is a loving space." If she Believed that, if she practiced what she was preaching or chanting, where's the love from her? Where's her love for freedom of the press? Where's her love for freedom of speech? She wants to practice her freedom of religion (with her chanting and preaching), yet is bothered by the presence of this Infowars journalist? Is this a case of do as I say not as I do? Seems she's being a hypocrite.

Anyways, supposedly it's a public space, yet the students and armed police are saying and acting like it's a private religious shrine not open to the public; which is it, Rutgers University, a public space or a private shrine for students only?
lol...Infowars????

Really?

Nov 2017
lol...Infowars????

Really?
That's beside the point. It doesn't make any different that it's Infowars. If you're not a fan of Infowars, pretend like it's someone or something you are a fan of having the same thing done to them.

Reactions: Sabcat
Apr 2019
America
Big tech is censoring everything they do not want you to hear. It is getting worse everyday. Organizations like theSPLC label groups and they are smeared and banned. The university protests silence conservatives. Our government needs to intervene but sadly lobbyists for big tech have bought them off.

Soon you will not see critics of Islam, it has already happened in Europe. Truth will disappear. Reality will be manufactured and freedom will die. It needs to change but chances are slim. We will give away our freedom because we fear ridicule from the mob which in reality is very few people abusing the power they have. What does that say about us?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
That's beside the point. It doesn't make any different that it's Infowars. If you're not a fan of Infowars, pretend like it's someone or something you are a fan of having the same thing done to them.
The odds of things I like having this done to them is so low as to not be worth the trouble of contemplating.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Nov 2017
The odds of things I like having this done to them is so low as to not be worth the trouble of contemplating.
Gee, why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

If the odds of things like this being done to only some but not others being extremely low would show selective targeting, which is even worse than equal opportunity targeting.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Gee, why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

If the odds of things like this being done to only some but not others being extremely low would show selective targeting, which is even worse than equal opportunity targeting.
Why do you never contemplate the fact that perhaps it is justified to do that to some individuals and groups?

Reactions: GluteusMaximus