Major Measles Outbreak in New York State

May 2018
USA
The largest unvaccinated segement of our society is illegal immigrants.

Legal Immigrants must have their vaccinations up to date before they can enter the US.

Shame we ended the Ellis Island vetting of immigrants, now we are reaping the problems of out of control borders

Is there a link between the measles outbreak and illegal immigration?
I see your grasp of history is no stronger than it was the last time we conversed. As a matter of fact immigrants at Ellis Island were NOT vaccinated and NOT sent back to their countries of origin. They were simply quarantined until either 1) they died or 2) they got better. But keep banging that RW agitprop drum!!

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The largest unvaccinated segement of our society is illegal immigrants.

Legal Immigrants must have their vaccinations up to date before they can enter the US.

Shame we ended the Ellis Island vetting of immigrants, now we are reaping the problems of out of control borders

Is there a link between the measles outbreak and illegal immigration?
You ought to read the articles you post as the Chicago Tribune article does not support your claims. Your xenophobia will suffer, of course, if you learn the facts, but that is just the risk you will have to take. Many foreign countries (including Mexico) have HIGHER vaccination rates than the US.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You ought to read the articles you post as the Chicago Tribune article does not support your claims. Your xenophobia will suffer, of course, if you learn the facts, but that is just the risk you will have to take. Many foreign countries (including Mexico) have HIGHER vaccination rates than the US.
The Tribune does not but the Science, that the article sources does.

The article is about Como's rejection of the facts.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I see your grasp of history is no stronger than it was the last time we conversed. As a matter of fact immigrants at Ellis Island were NOT vaccinated and NOT sent back to their countries of origin. They were simply quarantined until either 1) they died or 2) they got better. But keep banging that RW agitprop drum!!
W. O. P. what was that status at Ellis Island for. (when ellis Island was open very few if any vaccines were developed).. IMMIGRANTS WERE HELD UNTIL THE INCUBATION PERIODS OF DISEASES EXPIRED, or Testing for Diseases such as TB were completed... BEFORE THEY WERE ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTRY.

Hey smarty pants go back and read history, I am spot on in what I said

Too bad we ended Ellis Island extreme vetting of immigrants.

Quarantined!

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The Tribune does not but the Science, that the article sources does.

The article is about Como's rejection of the facts.
Still with that persistent xenophobia... nasty stuff that. Unfortunately no known reliable treatment as even the facts do not cure it.

You will have to explain how you took a story that demonstrates the lack of evidence to blame refugees into proof of your assertion about disease transmission.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Still with that persistent xenophobia... nasty stuff that. Unfortunately no known reliable treatment as even the facts do not cure it.

You will have to explain how you took a story that demonstrates the lack of evidence to blame refugees into proof of your assertion about disease transmission.
Explain to me you racism.

I am for immigration, it is the ILLEGAL that I have a problem

so why do you think that ALL IMMIGANTS are Brown and Black.... we have 100s of 1000s of Canadians that are illegally in the US.

So please take your racist assumptions and ask forgives and put your White hood and Sheet back on the pillow and bed

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Explain to me you racism.

I am for immigration, it is the ILLEGAL that I have a problem

so why do you think that ALL IMMIGANTS are Brown and Black.... we have 100s of 1000s of Canadians that are illegally in the US.

So please take your racist assumptions and ask forgives and put your White hood and Sheet back on the pillow and bed
So...THAT has absolutely nothing to do with any of this discussion and I can only conclude that your blood pressure has reached a dangerous point.
Relax and re-focus. You were trying to argue about all the dirty immigrants causing disease. Try to get back on track..read your own Chicago Tribune link and remember that you are just one of God's little creatures, no more no less.... unless you are on a mission from God that you haven't told us about.