Major Measles Outbreak in New York State

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

Saw an article the other day where parents in Seattle have suddenly decided maybe they should get their kids vaccinated. Seem vaccinations are up something like 3000 %

Also read an article saying kids who get measles are far more likely to die of other illnesses. The connection is startling and there is more research needed. The working theory is that the measles wipes out a major portion of the immune system, and it takes a long time to recover those immunities, even to diseases they already had immunity to.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I also saw a reference yesterday, I can't remember where, to the fact that a lot of teens are sneaking off to the doc's office themselves against their parent's wishes to get vaccinated, which causes some issues for ethical doctors. But apparently there are a lot of clinics that will do it no questions asked.

They decided it was a good idea based on social media.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I also saw a reference yesterday, I can't remember where, to the fact that a lot of teens are sneaking off to the doc's office themselves against their parent's wishes to get vaccinated, which causes some issues for ethical doctors. But apparently there are a lot of clinics that will do it no questions asked.

They decided it was a good idea based on social media.
its a sad day when teen agers hav more sense than their parents, the boomers and the gen x were a lousy batch people give the millenials a hard time but we rally havent had a decent genration since the greatest genration and they are almost all dead now.. the lunatics are about to take over the asylum , lord of the flies time the adults are all dead of old age