Man Assaults 13 Year Old for "Disrespecting the Anthem"

May 2018
Chicago
More crazies emboldened by the right wing. I read they might let this guy out without even bail. That's fucked up, but look where it happened.

God god, they did let him out!

Brockway, who lives in Superior, Montana, is on a registry of violent offenders, stemming from a 2011 conviction for assault with a weapon, state records show.

He was released on his own recognizance on Tuesday after a judge denied a request from prosecutors to impose a $100,000 bond. Donohue said in a statement to NBC News Wednesday that the state based its bond request on Brockway's criminal history of violence, the age of the alleged victim, and its concern for the safety of the community.

"Defense Counsel argued persuasively, it appears, that the Defendant has strong and life-long ties to the community (so he was not a flight risk), and that conditions could be put in place to afford the community an appropriate measure of safety," Donohue said Wednesday.

Brockway was released on a list of conditions, which includes a home arrest at his parents home with a GPS monitoring device, no contact with any witnesses, and no alcohol or drug use.
He also fractured the kid's skull. this person does not belong outside a jail cell.

The boy was originally taken to a nearby hospital, but his injuries were so serious that he had to be airlifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to a statement from Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone.

Brockway reportedly told the people around him afterward that he was right to attack the boy, who Hennick said had been wearing a red baseball cap.

He said the boy "was disrespecting the national anthem by wearing this hat. I heard him saying that in front of a lot of people," Hennick said. "People were just shocked."
Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

What the hell is wrong with law enforcement in that town?

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
More crazies emboldened by the right wing. I read they might let this guy out without even bail. That's fucked up, but look where it happened.

God god, they did let him out!

He also fractured the kid's skull. this person does not belong outside a jail cell.

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

What the hell is wrong with law enforcement in that town?
I believe I read the assaulter was serving probation, maybe even for another violent crime.

hopefully they'll put him away for a long time.

May 2018
USA
a kid wearing a hat

it's not cool to wear a hat during a song, but it's A-OK to assault a child during said song

I guess. Murica.
Yup. It's wrong to take a knee in protest of police violence in Trump's America, but perfectly acceptable to beat the crap out of kids for not taking their hat off during the ridiculous anthem (or separate them from their parents and put them in dog cages, OR pal around with human trafficking billionaire pedophiles, or molest little kids, etc). 10 to 1 the Trumpanzee that beat up the kid never served his country in any capacity whatsoever.

May 2018
USA
So many really serious issues in this country and a guy goes ballistic over a hat during the national anthem. Wow!
The wingers are the biggest snowflake crybabies in the country by a country mile. They cry about gay marriage. They cry they can't brainwash our kids in schools with prayers. They cry that drag queens and marijuana are causing shootings! And most hilariously, the white trash Trumpanzee morons don't like when non-Trumpanzees "aren't patriotic enough". How hilarious, the group who supports Russia's puppet crying about patriotism! LOL!