Man Assaults 13 Year Old for "Disrespecting the Anthem"

Jul 2019
Georgia
You need to read what I replied to. It was about Montana voters electing who they wanted. Se7en bought it up, I did not. Try talking to him.
true. and they wanted a violent congressman. that's their right, but it also gives us some "crazy-violent-MontanaMan" fodder to run with

Apr 2019
America
true. and they wanted a violent congressman. that's their right, but it also gives us some crazy-violent-MontanaMan fodder
Guess what, violence is man like. And it does not always make men bad. The Left has emasculated a whole generation. People are getting wise to it and hopefully can turn it around.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I have no idea what a jackass is to you. Right now I am thinking it is anyone who disagrees with you. Not playing.

LOL..how am I disagreeing with you? All I'm doing is asking your questions, requesting clarification of your statements. Don't you know what an arguement consists of?

Reactions: Lyzza
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
That is America, some people stand by what they say whether it is popular or not. We need more people like that.
What the fuck does not even meAN WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF A 39 YEAR OLD MAN ATTACKING A 13 YEAR OLD CHOLD AND FRACTURING HIS SKULL.
yOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT SHIT.
Sorry caps lock stuck for a second, fuck going back and re-typing.
Consider the source. I really have no idea if anything cj posts is connected to real opinion. It seems mostly intended to get a response.

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Guess what, violence is man like. And it does not always make men bad. The Left has emasculated a whole generation. People are getting wise to it and hopefully can turn it around.
Why yes, that's a just what this country needs, MORE mindless violence.

Yes, that is indeed sarcasm.

Reactions: se7en
Apr 2019
America
Consider the source. I really have no idea if anything cj posts is connected to real opinion. It seems mostly intended to get a response.
Of course it is connected to an opinion, mine and a lot others. Anyone who disagrees with you is not stupid or bad. You need to get over yourself. You continue to show a side of yourself that did a lot to get Trump elected and will help get him re-elected.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Let’s cut the shit. A man broke a kids skull for doing nothing illegal. If the reaction is anything short of “yea he should go to jail” you’re doing it wrong.
Buried in this story in one news report was a reference to the US Code (federal statute). Apparently it is law that certain behaviors are dictated (somewhat ambiguously as the text includes the word "should" and there is no attached penalty) as respect for the flag that includes the requirement to remove "headdress" (hat).
section:
When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute.

See US Flag Code:

[USC02] 4 USC Ch. 1: THE FLAG

U.S.C. Title 4 - FLAG AND SEAL, SEAT OF GOVERNMENT, AND THE STATES

Apr 2019
America
Why yes, that's a just what this country needs, MORE mindless violence.

Yes, that is indeed sarcasm.
Who said violence is mindless? You? Try again. Violence has a purpose and sometimes it is a good one. Ask a cop who saves lives using violence. Like the one who killed the Dayton shooter. Mindless, my ass.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Who said violence is mindless? You? Try again. Violence has a purpose and sometimes it is a good one. Ask a cop who saves lives using violence.

What in the fuck does that have to do with a political candiate attacking a fucking reporter that has asked a question he doosen't like? Or with a 39 year old man attacking a13 year old child for not taking off his cap?
Are you out of your mind???

Did I say that ALL violence for any reason was immpral or unethical? What is WRONG with you?

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Of course it is connected to an opinion, mine and a lot others. Anyone who disagrees with you is not stupid or bad. You need to get over yourself. You continue to show a side of yourself that did a lot to get Trump elected and will help get him re-elected.
Your response, demonstrably strident and irrelevant, substantiates my observation.

Reactions: Lyzza