Man Assaults 13 Year Old for "Disrespecting the Anthem"

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Let’s cut the shit. A man broke a kids skull for doing nothing illegal. If the reaction is anything short of “yea he should go to jail” you’re doing it wrong.
That is why there must be more to this story.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
What in the fuck does that have to do with a political candiate attacking a fucking reporter that has asked a question he doosen't like? Or with a 39 year old man attacking a13 year old child for not taking off his cap?
Are you out of your mind???

Did I say that ALL violence for any reason was immpral or unethical? What is WRONG with you?
Every response will introduce another controversial statement... It is like arguing with a tar baby.

Reactions: foundit66
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Like what?
I think there is some sort of argument (which I think is bogus) that the boy did not take off his hat for the anthem or pledge. I think the assailant was motivated by some sort of RW self-righteous pro-flag decorum obsession. I hope he is convicted of felony assault and loses his gun rights.

Reactions: Lyzza and Hollywood
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You are a big bag of pretentious wind. Next.
Possibly correct. But, once more, irrelevant to this discussion. I suggest you try to formulate a post that offers a specific observation and contains supporting evidence or documentation. If you think, for example, that many people share your opinion, provide evidence. Do not assume that every statement you make is correct, just because you make it. If you object to someone else's comments, provide a reference that refutes their assertion.
Try to keep the car on the road and out of the burrow pit.

Reactions: Lyzza