Man Assaults 13 Year Old for "Disrespecting the Anthem"

Aug 2019
De Congo
George Orwell is to Conservatives what Chicken Little is to Liberals.
Meanwhile, back in Urban Congos all across the USA......

Apr 2019
America
Oh well, you were just spouting irrelevant personal opinions that have no factual basis. As you say, just your "feelings."
Dismissed as such...
A driving influence in Roosevelt's politics was that of strength, virility, and manliness, values he grew to embrace as a child struggling to overcome sickliness and asthma, and reinforced in his young adulthood experimenting with cattle ranching in the Dakota Territory.
It is not just my opinion, and is fact based.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
It is not just my opinion, and is fact based.
Pay attention.
The discussion is about what DEFINES strength, virility and manliness. NOT who espoused such values or when.
And WHY would you even use such terms in a discussion about a grown 39 year old man that attacked and fractured the skull of a 13 year old child for, at worst, a brech in manners.

Reactions: Lyzza
Apr 2019
America
Pay attention.
The discussion is about what DEFINES strength, virility and manliness. NOT who espoused such values or when.
And WHY would you even use such terms in a discussion about a grown 39 year old man that attacked and fractured the skull of a 13 year old child for, at worst, a brech in manners.
Why wouldn't I? Those things exist for a purpose. I am not subject to your range.