Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.

The 20-year-old met Bishop — who was on parole after serving just over a year behind bars for robbery — around 5 a.m. and joined him on the rooftop of the public housing building on Alexander Avenue near East 137th Street in Mott Haven, police said.

Bishop allegedly punched her repeatedly before raping her, then continued his assault — kicking and punching her in the head and body until she fell unconscious, cops said.

He then fled, but returned with the unnamed witness — who saw the woman “laying on the roof landing with blood covering her face” — and then allegedly made the remarks about slavery, court documents say.

The woman was treated at an area hospital for several injuries, including a broken nose and broken teeth. She was also “vomiting blood,” the complaint states.

a

Well, i wonder why this isn't all over the news. It seems to be right up the race vultures like TYTs avenue. Kinda.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
In 1970 I drove to NYC and rode the subway. I found Times Square and watched Tora, Tora, Tora in a big movie house. Then I got back on the subway with intent to go to Brooklyn but ended up in the Bronx. The only thing that I remember about The Bronx was a pack of cigarettes cost 60c and the bartender was a big Irishman when a pack of cigarettes sold for 35c outside of New York. Pay me one million dollars and I still will not go back to New York.

May 2018
USA
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.

The 20-year-old met Bishop — who was on parole after serving just over a year behind bars for robbery — around 5 a.m. and joined him on the rooftop of the public housing building on Alexander Avenue near East 137th Street in Mott Haven, police said.

Bishop allegedly punched her repeatedly before raping her, then continued his assault — kicking and punching her in the head and body until she fell unconscious, cops said.

He then fled, but returned with the unnamed witness — who saw the woman “laying on the roof landing with blood covering her face” — and then allegedly made the remarks about slavery, court documents say.

The woman was treated at an area hospital for several injuries, including a broken nose and broken teeth. She was also “vomiting blood,” the complaint states.

a

Well, i wonder why this isn't all over the news. It seems to be right up the race vultures like TYTs avenue. Kinda.
Why stop at the NY Post? Why not quote directly from the National Enquirer or the Weekly World News? Is the Bat Boy on the loose again?

May 2018
USA
In 2017 there were almost 100,000 reported rapes. That's 274 per day.
And you're wondering why one specific one isn't "all over the news"???
:rolleyes:
It's part of the fake outrage that Republicans are notorious for. How hilarious that Republicans, the ones who elected the groper/rapist in chief, are offended that women are being raped. Oh wait...it was a black person who committed this particular crime. I get it. What's so funny is they claim "see, the liberal media isn't telling you about this" when in actuality the stories are usually all over the news and you can't get away from them. Remember, Trumpanzees live in their own version of reality where only Trump or rightwing agitprop media speaks the truth. "Alternative facts" folks. Stupid assholes, in other words.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
How hilarious that Republicans, the ones who elected the groper/rapist in chief, are offended that women are being raped. Oh wait...it was a black person who committed this particular crime. I get it. What's so funny is they claim "see, the liberal media isn't telling you about this" when in actuality the stories are usually all over the news and you can't get away from them. Remember, Trumpanzees live in their own version of reality where only Trump or rightwing agitprop media speaks the truth. "Alternative facts" folks. Stupid assholes, in other words.
:lol::lol::lol:

Let's all thank that wonderful institution known as the Electoral College!