Marine vs kids

Sep 2019
Here
LOL- bet they don't do that again
I bet the marine don't either. By the time he's done in jail, court, attorney fee's and court fines and fee's, he'll let kids duke it out like they've always done. My guess is , he hurt the kid that didn't get up, worse than the kid he was fighting would have.

Reactions: RNG
Sep 2019
Texas
I bet the marine don't either. By the time he's done in jail, court, attorney fee's and court fines and fee's, he'll let kids duke it out like they've always done. My guess is , he hurt the kid that didn't get up, worse than the kid he was fighting would have.
You may be right- but he at least stood up for what he believed to be right- most people will just stand around and video it-

Sep 2019
Here
You may be right- but he at least stood up for what he believed to be right- most people will just stand around and video it-
He was standing a little strong in my book. He was punishing those kids with that much force. Not his kids to punish.

Sep 2019
Texas
He was standing a little strong in my book. He was punishing those kids with that much force. Not his kids to punish.
It was his decision- he was there we weren't- I applaud him for his effort and I bet those two will look before leaping next time.

Oh, and that kid that was interviewed, and the staff- where were they while this was going on? Arm chair quarterbacking seems to be a national pass time-
Kids will fight, I hope, but second guessing, after the fact, won't change what happened- however, what the Marine did may make some think in the future- and since kids are the future, thinking should be a prerequisite-