Mass stabbing in Fla.

Apr 2019
America
It's the guys fault yes. That doesn't answer the original premise of the question.

The average injuries and deaths for mass stabbings is in the low 10's. For mass shootings its way above that. Saying that a gun is better than a knife in terms of the amount of injury and death that can be put out by the user is preposterous. Have you ever heard the expression "you brought a knife to a gun fight"?
Of course is the fault of the man. WTF is wrong with you?
How many blame the gun instead of the shooter? I do not see why it would not be the knifes fault too. I guess that means people are wrong about guns.

Feb 2019
nunya
How many blame the gun instead of the shooter? I do not see why it would not be the knifes fault too. I guess that means people are wrong about guns.
Coldjoint you don't get it.

It's not that we don't blame the shooter, it's that we can't stop mental illness. We can stop guns from being given to people with mental illness.

Reactions: Hollywood
Apr 2019
America
Coldjoint you don't get it.

It's not that we don't blame the shooter, it's that we can't stop mental illness. We can stop guns from being given to people with mental illness.
That is not what gun grabbers want. They want citizens disarmed. Mental illness is an afterthought for them and no more than a talking point.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You people are hopeless...
No one claims it's the "gun's fault." Certain firearms simply make the killing more efficient and the killer capable of inflicting more causalities more rapidly with less risks to the killer that other weapons do.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
That is not what gun grabbers want. They want citizens disarmed. Mental illness is an afterthought for them and no more than a talking point.
Don't tell other people what they think/ want. It's complete bullshit.

Apr 2019
America
You people are hopeless...
No one claims it's the "gun's fault." Certain firearms simply make the killing more efficient and the killer capable of inflicting more causalities more rapidly with less risks to the killer that other weapons do.
When they want take guns away from law abiding citizens they are blaming the gun, like it is the cause of the crime. Simply not true. What is true is unarmed citizens will lose their freedoms and that is what progressives want.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
When they want take guns away from law abiding citizens they are blaming the gun, like it is the cause of the crime. Simply not true. What is true is unarmed citizens will lose their freedoms and that is what progressives want.
Don't be ridiculous...
You people simply repeat stupid shit as if they were facts.