Meanwhile, In Russia..

Jul 2019
SoCal
I am not either, I am still trying to figure out why Obama allowed Putin to meddle in the election, he was told of the meddling in June, and did nothing until DECEMBER 2016... (after the election).
You blame Obama for Putin's meddling.

That's perfect, and I'm sure Putin appreciates your support. Meanwhile, there is another election coming down the pike. Whose fault will Putin's meddling be this time?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Reactions: se7en
Aug 2018
been around
They'll never say anything until it's too late; that's what they've always done. I suddenly remember reading The Stand.

May 2018
USA
I'm not a fan of Putin's election meddling not to mention his murderous ways. I say we make him pay dearly.
I think the USA should return the favor, actually. True, Russia's elections aren't legitimate anyway, but we can certainly cut their internet to the rest of the world off, and I think we should do so.

Screw Russia, Screw Russia's assets in the White House, House, and Senate.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I have a friend who gives lectures on the Cold War

his last lecture, titled "The End of the Cold War"
is now called "Approaching Intermission"

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
hm, who would have ever thought Russia and the Norks would hook up? on common ground such as tackling anything that's not State news?

Kidding, they've been working together for a while..

This isn’t terribly surprising. Before people find out what you’re doing, attack everyone else for doing it. Then when you’re discovered it looks like business as usual.

I wonder if anyone in the US has done this with fake news???

Jun 2018
Toronto
I think the USA should return the favor, actually. True, Russia's elections aren't legitimate anyway, but we can certainly cut their internet to the rest of the world off, and I think we should do so.

Screw Russia, Screw Russia's assets in the White House, House, and Senate.
That's the best gift you can give to Putin to consolidate his power. You see russians are paranoid about some mythical western enemy. It's understandable partially because of the WW2 and that is carefully cultivated by Putin and the oligarchs. What we should do is support the opposition, it's a fine line to thread, so that it is not obvious, do educational broadcasts about western life, particularly how economy, science, even factories function in the free world, never act aggressively.