Media kneejerk bias in full bloom

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I'm not convinced. That is a pathetically weak source.

Although I'm sure Hannity and Dobbs agree with you.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'm not convinced. That is a pathetically weak source.

Although I'm sure Hannity and Dobbs agree with you.
Would you expect the media that this story is about to mention it? I don't. This is why we need the "questionable" sources you mention. I find having to comb thru them in order to get any idea of the stories the Media isn't reporting. It's the old "dog that didn't bark" syndrome. If the shoe were on the other foot with the media ignoring stories that made Trump look bad would you feel the same way about the sources? Many of the Pajamas Media have 30 yrs experience with many contacts na hae been burned enough times to make them pretty sure about their reporting. Due to beingscooped by the PJ media the majors are getting a bit more intrepid and have made mistakes. Now they need to do it the old fashioned way, beat the pavement, earn the story like Bernstein and Woodard did.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
So a limp dick, watered down, completely toothless version of the resolution make's Trump a hero ?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOL

You're reaching again clicky. But by all means keep posting your RWNJ stories.

Apr 2014
redacted
All the headlines on the UN resolution on rape as a weapon of war try to convince us that Trump killed the resolution. In fact he didn't he saved it when it was on the brink of being scuttled by the Russians and Chinese.
Even Hillary didn't bother to read the story before making a fool (well, a bigger fool) of herself.
Media Reported Trump Administration Opposed U.N. Resolution Against Wartime Rape. Here’s What Actually Happened.
I love the irony of a media outlet whining about the actions of “the media”.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.