Median Household Income Up 5%

Jun 2012
Barsoom
This has been discussed.

The median household income for male and female American full time workers did not go up 5%, but went up 2%. This is before the negative income growth rate from 2009-2015 is deducted for an Obama average.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
This has been discussed.

The median household income for male and female American full time workers did not go up 5%, but went up 2%. This is before the negative income growth rate from 2009-2015 is deducted for an Obama average.

So let's see. The republicans have had control of the house for almost 6 years now ?? Control of both houses for almost 2 years.

But it's all Obama's fault ??? Nearly a dozen free trade agreements. The continuing deindustrialization of the country. The ongoing "war on terror" adding billions to the national debt. 12 million illegals in the country.

All the while we've had the single most "do nothing' congressional sessions since WW2.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
median income is UP 5% from 2014... DOWN $3500from 2008.

Incomes in BUSH'S WORST YEAR is better than the Best year of Obama.

Reactions: 4 people
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

Taco Bell must be doing good. I just came back from Taco Bell and the cashier handed my sack of food and said it's on the house. That has never happened to me before at any fast food restaurant.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Taco Bell must be doing good. I just came back from Taco Bell and the cashier handed my sack of food and said it's on the house. That has never happened to me before at any fast food restaurant.
My Daughter is a Manager at a Chic Fil A employees are encouraged to do "one random act of kindness" every day.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
My Daughter is a Manager at a Chic Fil A employees are encouraged to do "one random act of kindness" every day.
Now I have to do a random act of kindness for Karma. The cashier asked for a one dollar donation for school kids and I said no thank you before she gave me the sack of food for free. I will go back tomorrow and give her five dollars for the school kids.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
So let's see. The republicans have had control of the house for almost 6 years now ?? Control of both houses for almost 2 years.

But it's all Obama's fault ??? Nearly a dozen free trade agreements. The continuing deindustrialization of the country. The ongoing "war on terror" adding billions to the national debt. 12 million illegals in the country.

All the while we've had the single most "do nothing' congressional sessions since WW2.
My point was to point out liberals crowing about the 5% and given Obama the credit for something that didn't happen.

A "do nothing Congress?" What do you think the purpose of Congress is?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

There you go again. Total pathological liar. Guess you forgot about 2008 !!!! Stock market crash. Housing market crash. The near doubling of unemployment. Ad=nd the truth is, in inflation adjust dollars, we PEAKED in 1999. We're about $3500 short of that peak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
My point was to point out liberals crowing about the 5% and given Obama the credit for something that didn't happen.

A "do nothing Congress?" What do you think the purpose of Congress is?
How about some serious immigration reform ?? Let's clear up the issue if children of illegals. Let's make using e-verify law, accompanied by HUGE fines for failing to do so. How about fixing the VA ?? How about some infrastructure maintenance.

Reactions: 3 people