Methodist Churches Across U.S. Are Publicly Rebelling Against Their Leadership’s Anti-LGBTQ Stance

Nov 2014
Florida
This ^ ^ ^
Deliberately Start Training 'Em As Early As Possible
With Children's Tranny Degenerate Reading Hour

The Library Programs When I Was A Kid
Were Walt Disney Nature & Science

But This Is All Beside The Point
We Have The OP Homosexual Cheering
Churches Are Changing To Suit Everyone's Preferred Lifestyle
Which Isn't The Point Of A Church
The Church's Job Is Changing The Person
To Lead You From Destructive Lifestyles

As I Said Before:
Lucifer Is A Busy Guy
Churches are throwing out the Bible to justify the world view

Nov 2014
Florida
ptif219, answer the question.
When did you choose to be straight?

Argue the issue instead of attacking what you claim is the source.
As I've mentioned before, I have never seen an actual certified psychologist / psychiatrist claim that homosexuality is a choice.

I'm not allowing you to change the subject just because you can't hack the corner you backed yourself into.

The very idea that it has to be either "born with" or "conscious choice" is mind-numbingly myopic. There is a whole spectrum inbetween, with additional areas of the spectrum including environment, genetic predisposition, etc.

Again, the word "orientation" does not mean that the person has to be actively having sex.
It just means "a usually general or lasting direction of thought, inclination, or interest "

By your approach, when did you choose to be straight?
Do you remember when they said it was a mental disorder?

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Do you remember when they said it was a mental disorder?

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder
There was a time when the earth was thought to be the center of the universe. There was a time when it was thought you could cure epilepsy by drilling a hole in your head to let out the demons There was a time when it was thought that time was a constant.

This is the beauty of science vs. religion. When science learns new facts that contradict the current ideas we change the ideas to fit the facts. When religion learns of new facts that contradict the current ideas they change the facts to conform with the ideas.

Sep 2015
USA
Methodist Churches Across U.S. Are Publicly Rebelling Against Their Leadership’s Anti-LGBTQ Stance
lol .... ya know they can always go across the street to the 'Gay church' ... you know, like the one mentioned in Revelation 3 ?

message to Laodicea - religious and lost

Laodicea: the lukewarm Church .. part 1 of 2 .. Recorded Mar 08 1992

Revelation 03:14 .. to the angel of the church in Laodicea write . . . the Amen .. the faithful and true witness .. the beginning of the creation of God .. says this . . .
03:15 .. I know your deeds .. that you are neither cold nor hot .. I wish that you were cold or hot
03:16 .. so because you are lukewarm .. and neither hot nor cold .. I will spit you out of my mouth
03:17 .. because you say . . . I am rich .. and have become wealthy .. and have need of nothing .. and you do not know that you are wretched
.......... and miserable and poor and blind and naked
03:18 .. I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich .. and white garments so that you may clothe yourself ..
.......... and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed .. and eyesalve to anoint your eyes so that you may see

Laodicea: the lukewarm Church .. part 2 of 2 .. Recorded Apr 12 1992

Revelation 03:19 .. those whom I love .. I reprove and discipline .. therefore be zealous and repent
03:20 .. behold .. I stand at the door and knock .. if anyone hears my voice and opens the door .. I will come in to him and will dine with him .. and he with me
03:21 .. he who overcomes .. I will grant to him to sit down with me on my throne .. as I also overcame and sat down with my father on his throne

03:22 .. he who has an ear .. let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches