Methodist Churches Across U.S. Are Publicly Rebelling Against Their Leadership’s Anti-LGBTQ Stance

Nov 2014
Florida
As I have explained, the "Alter boy" example was used simply because it those are the most well known cases. Consensual sexual relationships of between adults all are clandestine due to the nature of the celibacy vows that virtually all of them are bound by.
Without the sexual activity what makes them gay?

Nov 2014
Florida
I read the answer. You avoided answering my question. Perhaps you would be angry too if people constantly conflated your sexuality with child sex abuse and indeed, attraction to underage children- which it appears in this case, you're doing.
That is the next class the Democrats will support

Lowell Feld, DPVA Defends Pedophilia; Calls Opposition an “Extreme Social Agenda” – Bearing Drift

Pedophiles put themselves under the LGBT umbrella in rebranding effort

Get Ready: People Are Trying to Normalize Pedophilia

Nov 2014
Florida
I disagree with Clara a lot, but I'm fairly certain she does know the Bible well enough to know that no one and no group has the exclusive right to impose their one and only interpretation of the Bible upon others.
The Bible is clear about Homosexuality and marriage

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
ahhhhhhhhh
it's so nice to see this in my 'what's new' notifications - and realizing some mental midget with idiotic points of view has posted and I don't have to see it and get my blood pressure up. LOL
Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 11.51.54 AM.png