Michael Cohen says he's found an old hard drive with 14 million files of potentially damaging evidence on Trump

Mar 2019
Texas
And in documents submitted to lawmakers by Cohen's attorneys on Thursday, Cohen said that Trump told him to lie to Congress about when negotiations about a Trump Tower project in Moscow had ended.
business insider

If there are indeed direct contact by potus directing cohen to lie to congress then along with everything else potus has against him and depending what revelations come from the tax returns it looks like they now have enough info to get a vote passed on impeachment in both houses.

Failing to vote by the senate would put the senate in too much jeopardy in the next elections. My point is that there is a limit to the amount of wrong doing the senate can ignore and still get reelected. One thing politicians love more than trump is their jobs.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
FYI I am not a hater. I am interested in the truth.
The Truth is the Fake news, and Democrats in congress just make shit up hoping SOMETHING till stick..

At least Ken Starr was able to get a conviction on Bill Clinton.. (Remember January 21, 2001 William Jefferson Clinton pleaded guilty in a plea bargain to ALL CHARGES in the sealed indictment by Ken Starr (Lying under oath, and Obstruction paying the McDougals to lie under oath)

Mar 2019
Texas
The Truth is the Fake news, and Democrats in congress just make shit up hoping SOMETHING till stick..

At least Ken Starr was able to get a conviction on Bill Clinton.. (Remember January 21, 2001 William Jefferson Clinton pleaded guilty in a plea bargain to ALL CHARGES in the sealed indictment by Ken Starr (Lying under oath, and Obstruction paying the McDougals to lie under oath)
So i take it you are in favor of using the same procedures in relation to the star report and the surrounding court battles involving the release of the report.

In that instance the public received a redacted report and the judiciary committee received the full unredacted report as required by law.

Since barr has failed to follow that routine even though he was involved in the star report makes everyone believe that someone is attempting to hide some truths. That along with barrs gave a summary before reading the report is fishy at best.

If it is true cohen has proof in text message that potus directly told him to lie then sdny will have indictments waiting on him for when he leaves office.

Look at the timing cohen is using here. he waited until 30 days before going to jail and at a time where everyone can see that he is not getting a pardon and potus and crew is obstructing justice by hiding the report.

It could get very messy if there is actually damaging info in the report.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Very well put Dead Eye.

The filing of a special investigator's report in the cases of Watergate and Starr marked approximately the mid-point of the final outcomes. Side note: Starr's investigation took around six years at a cost of around $70,000,000 not adjusted for inflation dollars. Adjusted for inflation, 70,000,000 1998 dollars equal more than $108,000,000.

Ol' TNV and Trump supporters like him want to move on now because, as they've told everyone since before Mueller's investigation began, Trump is innocent of any and every thing you can think of, and even things you haven't thought of just yet.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Very well put Dead Eye.

The filing of a special investigator's report in the cases of Watergate and Starr marked approximately the mid-point of the final outcomes. Side note: Starr's investigation took around six years at a cost of around $70,000,000 not adjusted for inflation dollars. Adjusted for inflation, 70,000,000 1998 dollars equal more than $108,000,000.

Ol' TNV and Trump supporters like him want to move on now because, as they've told everyone since before Mueller's investigation began, Trump is innocent of any and every thing you can think of, and even things you haven't thought of just yet.

No, I don't want to move on from Muellers investigation, MUELLER ended his own investigation... because THERE WAS NO CRIME.

The reason why Mueller was able to end so quickly with little cost is that Trump unlike Clinton and Nixon COOPERATED with the investigation.

and Trump was proven correct. IT WAS A WITCH HUNT.. based on lies by a CIA DIRECTOR, FBI DIRECTOR, USAG, DEPUTY UAAG... and Possibly a POTUS.

Mar 2019
Texas
I am just really astonished how politicians on the right and fox keep pounding home that the report needs to be redacted in order to protect people.

I watch the news much and have only seen one instance on fox of the truth being laid out about the report and the judiciary committee.

They really do believe their viewers are not involved enough in the truth to know what is happening and that the twisting of the truth will lead them some where safe for potus.

Mar 2019
Texas
No, I don't want to move on from Muellers investigation, MUELLER ended his own investigation... because THERE WAS NO CRIME.

The reason why Mueller was able to end so quickly with little cost is that Trump unlike Clinton and Nixon COOPERATED with the investigation.

and Trump was proven correct. IT WAS A WITCH HUNT.. based on lies by a CIA DIRECTOR, FBI DIRECTOR, USAG, DEPUTY UAAG... and Possibly a POTUS.
Witches are female and war locks are male.

TDS Trump derangement syndrome indicates by wording that trump is deranged or that people are deranged like trump. You can look to knee derangement syndrome for use of the terms.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

I can always count on you.