Michael Moore on Trump is Brilliant

Nov 2018
Montana
This may be Moore's best work. Incredible short video. I know the Trump is Hitler analogy is a bit worn, but at least it brings certain issues to light. Notice how Moore does not spare Obama...

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
The best part of this is the idea that no comparison is ever PERFECT. When people make the comparison between the fat orange turd Dear Bleater and Hitler, there is always the snowflake reaction there were some differences. Well, of COURSE there are some differences. It's not as if time has turned back on itself and he's the same man. But there's ENOUGH similarities to make the comparison extremely valid - as this little clip from F 11/9 shows.

And the fact that a little less than a full 1/3 of the nation actually still believes this conman, endorses this evil creature, and supports this transparent despot is the most terrifying thing about him. Of course, if CITIZENS in America elected leaders, he would be out on his ear - but it's not the way we operate. Land mass gets votes that count - not actual citizens. Truly pathetic. The one thing dramatically different about the fat orange turd Dear Bleater and Hitler is that Hitler actually had the votes and support of the MAJORITY in his country.

Dec 2015
Arizona
There were enough similarities to scare me to death. Even those of us who VOTE and protest and promote and educate feel powerless.
Unfortunately, the people WHO NEED to see this video will never watch it and if they did they'll deny it's worth and it's truth.

Nov 2018
Montana
There were enough similarities to scare me to death. Even those of us who VOTE and protest and promote and educate feel powerless.
Unfortunately, the people WHO NEED to see this video will never watch it and if they did they'll deny it's worth and it's truth.
I really like that "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat" t-shirt.
I should get one.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Mrs. RNG the totally non-political person until Trump came along got Fahrenheit 11/9 from the library and we watched it.

It was in my judgement the most factual of all his full length efforts. I'm not sure what to call them, documentaries maybe.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The best part of this is the idea that no comparison is ever PERFECT. When people make the comparison between the fat orange turd Dear Bleater and Hitler, there is always the snowflake reaction there were some differences. Well, of COURSE there are some differences. It's not as if time has turned back on itself and he's the same man. But there's ENOUGH similarities to make the comparison extremely valid - as this little clip from F 11/9 shows.

And the fact that a little less than a full 1/3 of the nation actually still believes this conman, endorses this evil creature, and supports this transparent despot is the most terrifying thing about him. Of course, if CITIZENS in America elected leaders, he would be out on his ear - but it's not the way we operate. Land mass gets votes that count - not actual citizens. Truly pathetic. The one thing dramatically different about the fat orange turd Dear Bleater and Hitler is that Hitler actually had the votes and support of the MAJORITY in his country.
Unfortunately, DJT's support is a bit more than you think.

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 9.24.22 AM.jpg

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Quite a good video, unnerving, dovetailed into a program I listened to Thursday on NPR. The "revolution" people are armed. They won't stand for any felony laid upon Trump. They have tens of billions of rounds of ammo, megatons of freeze-dried survival food. They've been waiting a long time, patiently.

And we have a president that keeps their fires burning, feeds their fires. Trump is the first constant campaigner president. That alone is creepy.

However, I'm not sure at all where Moore was going with it all, or what to do. I see Biden is gaining in the polls. He's not Trump, but I sure don't see him as a savior, and that's what the US needs right now: a miracle worker.

Nov 2018
Montana
Quite a good video, unnerving, dovetailed into a program I listened to Thursday on NPR. The "revolution" people are armed. They won't stand for any felony laid upon Trump. They have tens of billions of rounds of ammo, megatons of freeze-dried survival food. They've been waiting a long time, patiently.

And we have a president that keeps their fires burning, feeds their fires. Trump is the first constant campaigner president. That alone is creepy.

However, I'm not sure at all where Moore was going with it all, or what to do. I see Biden is gaining in the polls. He's not Trump, but I sure don't see him as a savior, and that's what the US needs right now: a miracle worker.
I fear that Biden has too much baggage and is too likely to be a nice guy. He doesn't seem to intuitively understand Trumpian politics. His politeness will be confused with weakness. Age is a factor.

Apr 2013
Left coast
I also think that as liked as Obama was, an Obama-light candidate wouldn't energize the Democrats.

Sanders is still too far out there IMO. I have repeatedly said I like what he says, as I like what AOC says, but it's too much, too fast.

Kasich could work. I like Hickenlooper. And I'd love to get some policy positions from O'Rourke.

Klobuchar scares me now. If she treats her cabinet and aids like she treats her staff, the revolving door at the WH would need to increase RPM.