Mick Jagger has broken his silence on politics to slam the US President for ‘tearing apart’ America

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
What can a po' boy do, 'cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band???

Mick Jagger has broken his silence on politics to slam the US President for
‘tearing apart’ America
Rock legend Mick Jagger has made a rare entry into the war that is modern politics by attacking US President Donald Trump for his rudeness, lies and for “tearing apart” environment controls in America....​
...“It is not about manners,” Jagger insisted, saying he was fearful about “where all this polarisation and rudeness and lying is going to lead us.” But more worrying still, said the singer, was that what little environmental safeguards there were being swept away across the globe.​
“We are in a very difficult situation at the moment, especially in the US, where all the environmental controls that were put in place - that were just about adequate - have been rolled back by the current administration so much that they are being wiped out,” he added.​
Jagger, who rarely comments on politics, said “the US should be the world leader in environmental control but now it has decided to go the other way.​

More: Rock legend’s epic Trump take-down

May 2018
Chicago
May 2018
Chicago
Where have I said Trump was good at anything?
You defend him constantly. Even when he was wrong about Dorian. In this thread, you shit on Jagger, called him a druggie, even though that has not been true for decades. You could have said, "Yeah,Jagger is right." or at least that he has a major point. Instead, you attack Jagger's character, or at least think everyone else should.

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
I've listened to Druggie Jagger my whole life, ain't going to stop now
I didn't really listen to rock growing up and really wouldn't know it was him if he came on the radio. I just think that celebrity political opinions are of no consequence or importance. I'll put him and Ted Nuggent of in the same group of "who gives a shit?". Too many of them act like they're some pure wind driven snow that has the morality of a monk to lecture.