Miley Cyrus Pissed Me Off!!

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
(My bold)

Yup. Disney Corp's problem has been that they do fine with young kids, females up to about age 12. Boys tend to drop out sooner - the singing/dancing/performing thing isn't driven far enough into boys' life expectations yet - & we can hope it never is.

Disney keeps tinkering with their formula trying to reach beyond the 12-year-old girl who wants to be in show biz, in front of the camera. What used to be Disney's problem is now also the problem for M. Cyrus, B. Spears, & a host of all near-identical former 12-year-old girls who wanted to perform for the camera. They're spat out like cookies from a cookie-cutter. Empty calories, the lot, & there's simply no disguising it.

Disney & its avatars will just have to get used to unplanned obsolescence - it's a fact of life for these wanna-be wonder children - & it's not going to change. TV is a voracious devourer of talent, of whatever caliber. In the biz, it's quantity, not quality.

Witness the triumph of Hanna-Barbara over Fleischer cartoons.
There are some redeeming factors, though...like that see through net outfit Brittney wore on that album cover...:wub:

Jun 2013
Ragnarök
Miley now she i s on wrecking ball :)

Miley she almost kill the guy i n the truck

she get mad at this guy and crash his car

Sep 2013
Florida
She's differentiating herself from her Disney character and rebelling against her father and acting out in pain from a break up, with all that 20 year old angst. It's happened many, many times before she started doing it. I just hope she doesn't end up dead like others have.
Why should we give a fuck about her, you wanna give a fuck about somebody, gaf about the impressionable teens who are influenced by her, the girls who emulate her and the impressionable boys who by Miley standards think it acceptable to treat all innocent, female teens like they are brain dead, satanic, sex objects like Miley.

Even if we pity Miley as just "misguided" by her handlers (and they know exactly how they are marketing her), we still should direct our real concern to the teens impacted by Mileys irresponsible image.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
Why should we give a fuck about her, you wanna give a fuck about somebody, gaf about the impressionable teens who are influenced by her, the girls who emulate her and the impressionable boys who by Miley standards think it acceptable to treat all innocent, female teens like they are brain dead, satanic, sex objects like Miley.

Even if we pity Miley as just "misguided" by her handlers (and they know exactly how they are marketing her), we still should direct our real concern to the teens impacted by Mileys irresponsible image.
You are quite right about her handlers. They are, indeed, making something out of nothing. Sexy??? Not even in the slightest...