Minneapolis Police Officer Convicted of Murder in Shooting of Australian Woman

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Jurors convicted Mr. Noor of third-degree murder, which carries a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison, and second-degree manslaughter, which can lead to as many as 10 years in prison. Under Minnesota sentencing guidelines, he will likely face several years in prison, but far fewer than the maximum.

Minneapolis Police Officer Convicted of Murder in Shooting of Australian Woman

Well, when you shoot the person who called you, accross the chest of your partner from the passengers seat, out the drivers window, what do you expect?

Reactions: Bad Bob and Lyzza
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Well, when you shoot the person who called you, across the chest of your partner from the passengers seat, out the drivers window, what do you expect?

Depends on who the victim is !!!! If it had been a black man, rather than a white woman, would there have even been charges ??

Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Depends on who the victim is !!!! If it had been a black man, rather than a white woman, would there have even been charges ??
so you let him go? look you make a valid point but i am unconfotable because the justice system is imperfect we ust let everyone do whatever they want with impunity, wtf?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
so you let him go? look you make a valid point but i am unconfotable because the justice system is imperfect we ust let everyone do whatever they want with impunity, wtf?

No you apparently misunderstand my intent. The cop definitely deserves a long prison sentence. But what I was saying is had the victim been a black male, would there have even been charges ? There seems to be a huge discrepancy between the justice meted out for killing an unarmed black make versus a white woman.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Most likely. Here is the key. White people don't throw a riot when a white person is murdered by the police. They wait and see what the courts do. In fact some people built a memorial and were forced to rake it down. Our police here in Minneapolis have a bad habit of killing people. The previous two were black and it was a goddamn nightmare here for months, they blocked the freeway, tossing bricks off bridges onto peoples heads, disrupted the airport, spazzed out at the mall and camped out accessed the street from the police station. One guy (that was killed by Minneapolis) totally asked for it and video evidence proved that. The other one was a superb and that one im not so sure about.

Regardless i am tired of it being a racial issue. It's a goddamn cop issue.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
that was a disgusting story and i am so glad he is going down. there was just so much wrong with that scenario, not just the murder of the woman who called them in the first place. Sabcat mentioned it, but when i heard that not only did this asshole kill that woman, but he did it by firing a gun across the enclosed car where his partner was sitting. omfg, he could have killed them both.

good fucking riddance.