MLK - thanks for the dream

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Yup. NEVER give in to a blackmailer, it sets a bad precedent. Democrats need to spank Trump and send him to bed hungry. He's losing more support every day and OWNS this shutdown, and the public knows it. Even the Trumpanzees are starting to peel off.
Lame, Trump shuttered non-essential government workers. Called a RIF (reduction in force).

Apr 2013
Left coast
Actually, it turns out Trump was shamed into making an unscheduled visit to the MLK monument. Placed a wreath, said, and I quote “Good morning, everybody. Great day. Beautiful day. Thank you for being here. Appreciate it."

Less than two minutes.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I have a dream was one of the most memorable speeches i heard as a child. Life changing and inspirational. It sent me down a rabbit hole of studying the great orators of the modern world.

Sadly the new american left disparages this mans legacy as they continue to push us back decades w/ this insanity of identity politics.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
what?!

air traffic controllers are non-essential?!

they're working ... but they're not being paid - that's not shuttering non-essential workers - that's making slavery mandatory

Untrue.

man·da·to·ry
/ˈmandəˌtôrē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    required by law or rules; compulsory.

May 2018
USA
I have a dream was one of the most memorable speeches i heard as a child. Life changing and inspirational. It sent me down a rabbit hole of studying the great orators of the modern world.

Sadly the new american left disparages this mans legacy as they continue to push us back decades w/ this insanity of identity politics.
LOL...says a fan of the guy in the White House who plays NOTHING BUT IDENTITY POLITICS. He ignores 60% of the people and tries only to appease his low-IQ, racist base. And especially hilarious is the implication that somehow the GOP is "honoring" MLK and the DEMs are "disparaging his legacy".

I already knew you Trumpers had no sense of shame, so carry on......