Models show Trump will win 2020

May 2019
Oklahoma
I assure you, this disturbs me as much or more than most thinking people on this forum.

An NYT analysis shows that three different models predict that Trump will win 2020.

• Ray Fair, a professor at Yale, "found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes."

• "Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them."

• "Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College."
My only flicker of hope is that the 2016 election broke all kinds of precedent, thanks to Trump. Hopefully, so will the 2020 election.

Opinion | Trump’s Formidable 2020 Tailwind
The Democrats can't beat Trump and will struggle to beat Cruz or Pence. Get ready for 2 decades worth of Republicans.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The Queen and the Royal Family has no power. Their only purpose is to remain useful as visual display to satisfy a people stupid enough to relish and treat a family line as if it was deity.

They have absolutely no power and rely on laws not made by themselves to remain a clown show for the world.

Yet some idiots here and there, actually believe that that their representative as Head of State actually has any role in the direction of government, when except for the occasional poor bred jackass, they do not make political comments, much less have any role in the political process.

We have people swearing on the Bible upon taking office. I'm sure some idiot is gonna claim that as power of God.

I believe that the queen actually represents the church in England, or something goofy like that.

Sep 2017
Hell
I believe that the queen actually represents the church in England, or something goofy like that.
The Church of England was created by Henry VIII by seizing assets of the Roman Catholic Church because he was butthurt that he could not explore other plumbing. That kind of shit just won't fly nowadays and the Royal Family should pay reparations to the RCC.

The true leader of that Church is the Archbishop of Canterbury, while the sitting Monarch is given the honorary title of Supreme Governor. Just as they do not take positions or make political comments publicly, neither do they with religion.

Wars are fought over politics, religion, and wealth. The Royal Family is given enough wealth to live a life of luxury and never have to do anything other than the women speaking out for the occasional humanitarian issue to make Britain look good, and the men serving a short and safe military stint to avoid the cowardice accusations. They are taught to keep their mouth shut about religion and politics. That is why Meghan Markle is hidden away right now, teaching her to curb her mouth and instinct to speak when she is not supposed to, before she becomes another Diana.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Yes, because polls are unreliable.

Most people assumed she would win. She was more electable. Unfortuanately the ignorance of the rednecks in the mid west as well as NOT GOING TO WISCONSIN ONCE JESUS CHRIST CLINTON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US and lack of enthusiastic voting from the democrats.

Yes we Deplorable Stupid Rednecks. wow... No, she lost because she was the least competent.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Generally, larger blue states subsidize smaller red ones.

really so the people retire and move to Red States because it is more affordable.

You, once again have swallowed the seed of the Fake news, the Reason why Red States get more federal Dollars is because retired people are moving to red states, and those federal dollars are SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.

Silly Rescue Basket, thinks that other people's Social Security money belongs to him.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
really so the people retire and move to Red States because it is more affordable.

You, once again have swallowed the seed of the Fake news, the Reason why Red States get more federal Dollars is because retired people are moving to red states, and those federal dollars are SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.

Silly Rescue Basket, thinks that other people's Social Security money belongs to him.
Stupid TNV has no idea what in the hell he's talking about.

Most & Least Federally Dependent States

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states