Moon-Strzok No More, Lisa Page Spills the Beans

Dec 2016
Canada
Increasing evidence emerges that confirms what ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern suggests was a classic off-the-shelve intelligence operation initiated during the last year of Obama’s presidency against the Trump campaign by employees of, and others associated with, the CIA, FBI, and the NS. Yet the public is being counseled to ignore possible proof of state mis-conduct. (https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/23/moon-strzok-no-more-lisa-page-spills-the-beans/)
referring to John Solomon's article in The Hill (http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/397902-opinion-one-fbi-text-message-in-russia-probe-should-alarm-every-american):

Solomon’s article merits a careful read, in toto. Here are the most germane paragraphs:

“It turns out that what Strzok and Lisa Page were really doing that day [May 19, 2017] was debating whether they should stay with the FBI and try to rise through the ranks to the level of an assistant director (AD) or join Mueller’s special counsel team. [Page has since left the FBI.]

“‘Who gives a f*ck, one more AD [Assistant Director] like [redacted] or whoever?’” Strzok wrote, weighing the merits of promotion, before apparently suggesting what would be a more attractive role: ‘An investigation leading to impeachment?’ …

“A few minutes later Strzok texted his own handicap of the Russia evidence: ‘You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.’

“So the FBI agents who helped drive the Russia collusion narrative — as well as Rosenstein’s decision to appoint Mueller — apparently knew all along that the evidence was going to lead to ‘nothing’ and, yet, they proceeded because they thought there was still a possibility of impeachment.”

Solomon adds: “How concerned you are by this conduct is almost certainly affected by your love or hatred for Trump. But put yourself for a second in the hot seat of an investigation by the same FBI cast of characters: You are under investigation for a crime the agents don’t think occurred, but the investigation still advances because the desired outcome is to get you fired from your job. Is that an FBI you can live with?”

The Timing

As noted, Strzok’s text was written two days after Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017. The day before, on May 16, The New York Times published a story that Comey leaked to it through an intermediary that was expressly designed (as Comey admitted in Congressional testimony three weeks later) to lead to the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Hmmmmm.

Had Strzok forgotten to tell his boss that after ten months of his best investigative efforts — legal and other—he could find no “there there”?...............................a timeline of related events closes McGovern's post​

The timing of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of twelve Russia military intelligence officers on the eve of Trump’s meeting with Putin, was clearly meant to undercut Trump’s authority. This still did not pique the journalistic curiosity from any mainstream media sources....but who's surprised about that!

Instead of critical questions, Democrats, along with the new stalinists...otherwise known as corporate liberal media flipped the script and suggested that those questioning the allegations of Russian manipulation of the 2016 U.S. elections, which supposedly included the active or tacit support of the Trump campaign, and was evidence of one’s disloyalty to the state - if not also complicit with implementing the Russia inspired conspiracy. Welcome to The Star Chamber everyone with an independent mind!

This narrative has been set and is meant to be accepted as veracious and impermeable to challenges. Powerful elements of the ruling class, operating with and through the Democratic party in an attempt to secure maximum electoral success, decided that Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia shall be the primary narrative to be utilized by democrats, since they can't even consider running with Sanders or other young progressives' reforms to neoliberal capitalism! But, are the majority of independents who are sitting on the sidelines impressed by "resistance" democrats and will be motivated to run out and vote for them in upcoming elections? I'll predict right now that unless an overdue and expected economic crash created by overextended debt-financing lands on the US economy prior to the election, the Dems will still be sitting on the sidelines and looking for enemies of freedom to blame for their plight!

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Yawn...you guys are really desperate. You can't stop the Mueller investigation. This is just sad.
Stopping the investigation that is only serving to keep the media pot boiling is a good idea. They've got to be out of bullets by now. Serve up the evidence and get done with it.

The only down side is giving the looneys a talking point. I can hear them screeching already. At this pint it looks like the lefties would be hollerin' for the investigation to end too.

May 2018
Chicago
Stopping the investigation that is only serving to keep the media pot boiling is a good idea. They've got to be out of bullets by now. Serve up the evidence and get done with it.

The only down side is giving the looneys a talking point. I can hear them screeching already. At this pint it looks like the lefties would be hollerin' for the investigation to end too.
Nope, they get done when they get done. There is no reason to stop anything.

Yeah, he was serious.

Feb 2018
ohio

Only if it's Hillary!

Jun 2013
Ohio
Yeah, why didn’t Strzok just leak to the media before the election that Don the Con’s campaign was being investigated for collusion ? Don’t let common sense get in the way of a totally unsubstantiated right wing conspiracy theory. :help::help::help::help:

May 2018
Chicago
Yeah, why didn’t Strzok just leak to the media before the election that Don the Con’s campaign was being investigated for collusion ? Don’t let common sense get in the way of a totally unsubstantiated right wing conspiracy theory. :help::help::help::help:
Complete insanity. I mean, just when you think it cannot get any more stupid.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
This story is meant to condition us against the TRUTH. It’s and inoculation against reality. Trump and his menions in the media are employing classic 1984 propaganda techniques. They’re telling people to ignore their own good senses. To ignore the facts plainly in front of their faces.