Moral Atheists?

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
Are there any moral atheists here? Any atheists who understand how completely evil liberalism, feminism, and modern culture are?

Jun 2015
Minnesota
Are there any moral atheists here? Any atheists who understand how completely evil liberalism, feminism, and modern culture are?
Beware sweeping generalities. Organized religion is a much older and more experienced killing machine.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
massachusetts
The only truly evil mindset, is dogmatic, especially that which supposes a supreme being that allows the subjugation and murder of those who "don't believe in or worship" said supreme being.

Morality is a function of the primate mind, a product of evolution, primates have an innate sense of fairness and justice. Some people try to explain this product of evolution through tales of the supernatural. But these stories fail in the light of modern science.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2015
Minnesota
The only truly evil mindset, is dogmatic, especially that which supposes a supreme being that allows the subjugation and murder of those who "don't believe in or worship" said supreme being.

Morality is a function of the primate mind, a product of evolution, primates have an innate sense of fairness and justice. Some people try to explain this product of evolution through tales of the supernatural. But these stories fail in the light of modern science.
You need to do a closer reading of Jane Goodall's extended study of chimp behavior. It's more entertaining the The Godfather. I would like to see some zoological evidence that apes live by an established code of laws that govern moral ethical behavior.

Last edited:
Jun 2015
Minnesota
Would the designation of organized religion as a killing machine be a sweeping generality? ;)
No, that's just historical reality.

Note: I didn't say Evangelical Christian, I said organized religion. A social institution governed by a hierarchical priesthood that lays down rules for others to follow, and takes inquisitorial measures to see that those rules are followed.

Last edited:
Jun 2005
Corpus Christi, Texas
No, but we all realize how seriously fucked up in the head you are.
You equate a person that sees the evil in liberalism and feminism as being 'fucked up in the head'? You sir are the demonstration of a tolerant, rational liberal interested in civil discourse. NOT.

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
No, that's just historical reality.

Note: I didn't say Evangelical Christian, I said organized religion. A social institution governed by a hierarchical priesthood that lays down rules for others to follow, and takes inquisitorial measures to see that those rules are followed.
Are you saying the evangelical christian sects aren't organized? Or is it just that any one of them isn't large enough to be able to inflict their views on others?