Morality of abortion

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
No it does not. Where do you get that from, your posterior?
Thanks for "ass-king". The sole purpose of government it to provide for the functioning of a group of people.
That "group" is society. No group can exist without a mutual understanding of the rules of interaction. I think that is fairly obvious. Government is the product of the decisions of the governed to allow individual to function within the group. It works or does not work based on the actions of those in society who created it and are influenced by it. Fairly simple concept.

Apr 2019
America
Government is the product of the decisions of the governed.
More bullshit. Do the citizens of China make the decisions? And our own government members are challenging a great big decision made in Nov. 2016.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
More bullshit. Do the citizens of China make the decisions? And our own government members are challenging a great big decision made in Nov. 2016.
Yep. The citizens of China have agreed to their system of government. They were part of the revolution or have inherited the governance of their society by default. I am sure they can disagree and they will then experience the benefits or sanctions their government has established for that behavior. No society ever reflects the favor or approval all the time of all the members of that society. That is the trade off, receive the benefit of a stable society and regulation of the behavior of others in exchange for some reduction of individual freedom.

Apr 2019
America
Yep. The citizens of China have agreed to their system of government. They were part of the revolution or have inherited the governance of their society by default. I am sure they can disagree and they will then experience the benefits or sanctions their government has established for that behavior. No society ever reflects the favor or approval all the time of all the members of that society. That is the trade off, receive the benefit of a stable society and regulation of the behavior of others in exchange for some reduction of individual freedom.
You just keep talking until you prove yourself right to yourself, I just read what you say. You will never admit how wrong you about many things, which I why I stop responding to your endless babble.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You just keep talking until you prove yourself right to yourself, I just read what you say. You will never admit how wrong you about many things, which I why I stop responding to your endless babble.
Sometimes accurate assessments are inescapably simple. Perhaps you should consider looking at the world more objectively.

Feb 2018
Oregon
The title of the thread is "The Morality of Abortion". Let's take a minute to look at the morality of the pro-life side.

Here is a story about a new law recently passed in Ohio. The pro-life legislature has demanded that doctors do what is impossible, and if they don't, they will be tried for "abortion murder". This is how extreme and insane the pro-life side can be, and this is just one of the latest examples.

(Edit 34 minutes later) Oops. I just noticed that RNG already posted this just before noon in the Healthcare forum.

Last edited: