More dictator wannabe behavior from Trump administration

Jul 2019
Georgia
this is literally how Fascist regimes start

mofo is trying to control our scientists. successfully might I add.

today has been fucking rough. again.

Aug 2018
been around
"according to the three individuals, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the episode"

lolz

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
"according to the three individuals, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the episode"

lolz
And that's the best you god. Go to trolling school, you need some work

The entire history of journalism has sources that are not disclosed.

Reactions: se7en
Aug 2018
been around
...and that has been so sorely abused that we now have to assume many if not most stories that cite anonymous sources are invented.
Case in point the fake story about the spy extraction, refuted by the CIA.

CNN said "multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN" - and it's fake.

It's ridiculous. I don't believe anything without a named source who publicly concurs.

Last edited:
Apr 2019
America
And that's the best you god. Go to trolling school, you need some work

They are not disclosed because those stories turn out to be true and releasing their identity is not necessary. Not the case with Trump, the stories and informants are never proven correct. Just repeated and repeated.

Jul 2019
Georgia
...and that has been so sorely abused that we now have to assume many if not most stories that cite anonymous sources are invented.
Case in point the fake story about the spy extraction, refuted by the CIA.

CNN said "multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN" - and it's fake.

It's ridiculous. I don't believe anything without a named source who publicly concurs.
you need to head over to the spy thread. that story hasn't been refuted. in fact, it's been expanded.